Profiles - Can you Please make it simple and to the point

Some of the providers profiles are so lenghty, confusing, tough to understand.

Being new I'm trying to digest things on eccie and one such thing is the providers profile.

Why can't they just keep it simple and on point instead of making it too lengthy, confusing and complicate it by using too many acronyms which are not well known.

I read a profile today and it says hundreds of things..
Ultimate xxx pse, gfe etc and also says no fiv. So what exactly is her level ?

What does BB or C Stripper Slide mean ? To me it sounded like she does bare back and stripper slide. Is that true ?

At the end all i got is more and more questions for her with no answers.
I think lengthy profiles is part of an advertising agenda. I do agree the simpler and to the point the better...but I understand..I will admit though unless your pics are stellar..I rarely ever read all that stuff...sometimes it can be a turn off. Like its an over sell.
As SC said, sometimes a lengthier Showcase is part of a conscious advertising strategy, particularly if the provider doesn't have a website elsewhere and needs this space to spell out her services and requirements. She also may not wish to waste her own or the gent's time answering too many graphic questions via back-and-forth PMs, and heck, sometimes it's a test to see if a fellow can follow instructions so she'll know that the actual session will go smoothly.

You Hobbyists WANT correct and current info, don't you, with no surprises? Too little data can actually be worse for you, the carnal consumer.

Showcases are a provider's "erotic infomercial." It should represent her personality while being written in a coherent, explanatory, and friendly manner. I agree that a list of acronyms just dropped in can be confusing and cold, especially to newbies. Providers should be clear on what they offer and their pricing structure. Some ladies have NOTHING specific listed, or just "See my reviews," so mileage, menus, and rates seem to change as the whim hits them. (One of my pet peeves as a professional companion and HNFPL editor!)

The top post of this thread page might be useful, OP. Has some helpful links: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1366691&page=34
I for one like a well thought out and articulate profile page. The more Information the better. I can get a sense of what they do or don't offer and don't have to waste time communicating my fantasy. The exact opposite of the OP. Its helpful to use as another layer as reviews can often be over stated.

Of course it's part of the advertising agenda. As I'm looking to have a particular fantasy or get away for that hour. I want to match it up to the best of our expectations.

Then again on preferred411 I have a long winded profile myself and greatly encourage any lady I contact to read it. That way they will know what to expect and if they can deliver. If not just tell me and I can decide what I can compromise on.

Lastly not to dump on the OP. You admit to being new and you need to get up to speed. They ladies shouldn't have to hold back on how they want to present themselves with the written word because you're a neophyte.
I for one like a well thought out and articulate profile page. The more Information the better. I can get a sense of what they do or don't offer and don't have to waste time communicating my fantasy. The exact opposite of the OP. Its helpful to use as another layer as reviews can often be over stated.

Of course it's part of the advertising agenda. As I'm looking to have a particular fantasy or get away for that hour. I want to match it up to the best of our expectations.

Then again on preferred411 I have a long winded profile myself and greatly encourage any lady I contact to read it. That way they will know what to expect and if they can deliver. If not just tell me and I can decide what I can compromise on.

Lastly not to dump on the OP. You admit to being new and you need to get up to speed. They ladies shouldn't have to hold back on how they want to present themselves with the written word because you're a neophyte. Originally Posted by RyanFromTER
This.
Then again on preferred411 I have a long winded profile myself and greatly encourage any lady I contact to read it. Originally Posted by RyanFromTER

Thanks Bud...you've given me my first legit LMFAO in 2018.
The OP should quit trying to read with one hand. Reading comprehension works better when one is not choking the chicken while reading. He should also do his research and read the threads and educate himself.
The OP should also do his research and read the threads and educate himself. Originally Posted by pyramider
Ima thinkin he wants less readin. Maybe cartoon illustrations are in order? Ladies, snap to it! Get to editing! You have johns to reach.
When I have an active showcase-- I keep it at a medium length, it tends to weed out the illiterate.
Huh?
When taking a peek at my showcase/profile/ad
I don't want your first impression to be
TL;DR

I always try and make it an attention-grabbing profile and a fun read so
you-will-want-to-continue-reading all my current details.

OP, have patience. Learn on how to read up on provider
profiles like some of the Htown providers do.
They'll steal your entire terminology.

Don't rush it. When you find a provider who grabs your interest
when reading her profile and viewing her pics, read some of her reviews and the comments and weigh your options and then contact her by her preferred method of contact.
There are providers who have in their profile NO BB, NO SS
but will comment and respond that she's avail to every BB and SS inquiry.
If you pay attention to detail you'll know who those providers are.
I read a profile today and it says hundreds of things..
Ultimate xxx pse, gfe etc and also says no fiv. So what exactly is her level ?

What does BB or C Stripper Slide mean ? To me it sounded like she does bare back and stripper slide. Is that true ?

At the end all i got is more and more questions for her with no answers. Originally Posted by HoustonAstros
I agree with everyone else on this thread, that the more information on a profile the better.

As someone who doesn't really write reviews, (I need to stay off the radar as much as possible) I appreciate the level of detail these ladies provide. Last thing you want is to book a session with someone that isn't comfortable with providing the service you are looking for.

But to answer your question about the BB or C Stripper Slide: That does not mean they will do Bare Back. Its giving you the option to do a SS with or without a condom.

You'll need to get used to the lingo around here to truely understand what you are getting into, or not getting into.

And remember, you don't have to read it if you don't want to.

Happy New Year
OP, I will agree with what others have said, in the nicest way possible.

It is better for us to have all the info in our profiles, so that it eliminates us getting messages of, "When are you available? What are you rates? Where are you located? What do you provide?"

Especially when it comes to services rendered; such in depth discussion of those things really shouldn't be taking place at all during the appointment set up as it is just taboo to do so.

I would suggest doing some research and getting up to speed on acronyms, common terms used here, etc etc.

I know it can be overwhelming at first, but go ahead and jump in feet first and eventually you will get your sea legs.
Some of these showcases I read make me wonder how anyone would want to see the provider that wrote them. The length of the showcase doesnt matter to me at all. Its the content that matters most. Over time you will learn to decipher the important parts and make a decision whether or not to see the provider.
I've only been on here for about 5 months, but I've been very active. I was clueless with the terminology at first too. Once you A. Get used to the providers profiles and where everything is, and B. Learn the Acronyms (google BBBJ...etc), then it's pretty easy. I have seen many providers multiple times, and occasionally I would ask them about what a term meant and they would tell me. Otherwise, just google them. For me, I pretty much look at the pricing, menu, and reviews. I really like seeing the providers full menu so I don't have to ask if they do this or that. If they completely skip that, there is a good chance I skip over them. But all that is just the way I handle it.