Why do you care if a whore cums?

Are you wanting to get laid or wanting validation that IF you can get laid you can pleasure a real woman?
Most straight men I've known have a preoccupation with getting a lady off.

Some just purely get off on it; for some I do think it's a "performance" thing.

Either way, I think it's actually pretty nice to be so concerned about your partner's pleasure, whether they are a casual partner or otherwise.

This should make no difference during a p4p encounter, and perhaps should actually matter more, since the sole purpose of such an encounter is pure pleasure.
P.S. If you go into a sesh caring nothing about the lady you're with, or her pleasure.....well, let's just say good luck on having an enjoyable sesh all around.

We women tend to respond well to someone who actually seems to treat us more than like a fuck robot.
Most straight men I've known have a preoccupation with getting a lady off.

Thanks but my question was in regards to whores and not ladies. I understand the desire to pleasure a lady outside of the hobby. I'm an old fat man with a young pretty So and even younger GF so I definitely cater to their physical needs between the sheets.

But a whore is bought and paid for (especially the whores that expect payment before performance) and her pleasure is irrelevant in many eyes.

Some just purely get off on it; for some I do think it's a "performance" thing.

Either way, I think it's actually pretty nice to be so concerned about your partner's pleasure, whether they are a casual partner or otherwise.

But are they REALLY concerned with YOUR pleasure or trying to validate themselves in some manner....

This should make no difference during a p4p encounter, and perhaps should actually matter more, since the sole purpose of such an encounter is pure pleasure. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
The pleasure of the party paying for the services rendered......

P.S. If you go into a sesh caring nothing about the lady you're with, or her pleasure.....well, let's just say good luck on having an enjoyable sesh all around.

We women tend to respond well to someone who actually seems to treat us more than like a fuck robot. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston

Does it earn them an extended session or a discount on their next visit? Do you perform less for someone that simply wants you face down ass up or a blow and go?
Are you wanting to get laid or wanting validation that IF you can get laid you can pleasure a real woman? Originally Posted by Whispers
I’ll answer your question with a question...why is an Austin monger asking this question to Houston mongers?
My attention was drawn here in another thread having been exposed to and cutting my hobby teeth as a Houston Hobbyist many years ago.... Your forum can be entertaining at times. Austin is a bit boring at times. Most of our whores have learned their place and stay in it.

Back to the subject though.... As a massage guy you probably don't care that the whores trafficked there are being pleasured do you?
Only answering for myself here...
If my partner has turned me on, I am MUCH more eager to please him in return. My entire body is more relaxed after I orgasm. That includes my gag reflex lol

No, I won't give a discount on the next session. But the clock might not matter as much and he'll be more likely to have higher priority with booking than an asshole that has zero respect for me as a human being with feelings.
For me it makes the sex better, more enjoyable and turns me on when she cums. RL or hobbying
I can only speak for myself. For me, pleasuring the woman (Provider or Civilian) is what turns me on the most. And being also a little selfish, if you take care of her first, she will return the favor in Spades ♠️.
I call b/s on the above!! p4p means the whore wants you to do your business and leave as soon as possible. Tricks get sucked in like little puppy dogs on the IOP. If any trick thinks they make a whore have multiple orgasms, or the whore actually enjoys their company, the iop has worked and the trick is a fool. Any john that has daty or dato with a whore is seriously beyond my comprehension. They are only tasting what the last guy left. For more clarity this business is for the john to dump a load, and the whore to get paid!! Plain and simple...........
Whispers is not asking about rw relationships..........
I enjoy pleasuring a woman. it gets me off also. i also have observed that the appointment is more natural as in the activities and no clock watching.
You do things your way and I’ll do them my way. I’m just not into degrading people as you seem to be.
I enjoy pleasuring a woman. it gets me off also. i also have observed that the appointment is more natural as in the activities and no clock watching. Originally Posted by Far-Out
A man that gets it. I can’t count the number of times a 60 minute session turned into 90 minutes or longer. And a Grandfathered or discounted rate is quite common for future sessions, if you treat her right.
Only answering for myself here...
If my partner has turned me on, I am MUCH more eager to please him in return. My entire body is more relaxed after I orgasm. That includes my gag reflex lol

No, I won't give a discount on the next session. But the clock might not matter as much and he'll be more likely to have higher priority with booking than an asshole that has zero respect for me as a human being with feelings. Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
+1
You do things your way and I’ll do them my way. I’m just not into degrading people as you seem to be. Originally Posted by Oralist
This is p4p, not a dating site !! I treat all ladies with respect! However most mongers seem to get the lines blurred in this industry. I do not!! Whores make a living separating the tricks from their money!! Do not forget that!! IOP is an illusion, not real. Just like a whore's orgasm, not real!! If a monger is into that and likes tasting the last guy that left. That's fine! None of this is real. So when a whore is in the business in pleasuring you as fast as she can, so she can move on too the next, why should a monger care if she get's hers ?? Will the whore compensate you for her orgasm?? I think not!! This is not where you find a civilian date !! You mongers that think otherwise are the same ones that are easy marks for these whores. Also the same can be said in the real world about these same mongers that routinely get sucked in by a pretty face and lose half or more of there shit in a little amount of time!! Take this as the 11th commandment, or not!! The hobbyists that are offended are the fools getting sucked in. The whore's that get offended by this are the same ones that have not realized what they do!!!!!