C'mon guys... Get it together..

GENTLEMEN:

1. Please do not contact me and say "all I have is $$, what can that get me"?

2. Please do not call and ask what my rates are.. they are posted on my ad.

3. Please shower/clean up before visiting with me. If for some reason you're not able to before you arrive, I have all the toiletries you need to shower once you're here.

4. DO NOT SEND PICS OF YOUR DICK. It doesn't turn me on, nor does it make me want to see you even more.

5. If you make an appointment & need to cancel, all I ask is notify me at least 30 minutes in advance.

6. I will not send any type of nude pics.

Xoxo,

CAMERON
[QUOTE=Cameron Houston;1060363279]GENTLEMEN:

1. Please do not contact me and say "all I have is $$, what can that get me"? You point and laugh, take his money and make him leave.
[QUOTE=Tex9401;1060363297]
GENTLEMEN:

1. Please do not contact me and say "all I have is $$, what can that get me"? You point and laugh, take his money and make him leave. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
First of all I wouldn't even do that. Second of all they never do that when they show up, it's usually in the first phone call when they contact me.
If i bitched about all of the stupid requests that I get from my customers in public I would get fired...for good reason...please soak that in...
If i bitched about all of the stupid requests that I get from my customers in public I would get fired...for good reason...please soak that in... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Obviously you're not a provider, so there for you don't have to b**** about any of the things that I listed. Secondly if I want to b**** about s*** than i damn well can do so. I don't entertain drama and I don't entertain the b*******. And I'm not going to get into an argument on here. My reason for posting this is because it's happened several times within the past few days. So when you become a provider and you have things like this happen to you repeatedly in a short amount of time, that's when I'll hear you out. But until then....
I've been having in my showcase dislikes on what I do If you send me a dick pic.
1.Please don't e-mail me telling me that I've already screened you when I was in the welcome introduction category.
2. Don't message me via email or text my phone number that you obtained from someone without my consent and attempt to convince me that I've seen you before or at least screened you. When I haven't.
3.Don't expect me to respect your multiple backpage or agency review's. It's obvious that what backpage and agency girl's eat don't make eccie women shit.
4.I didn't understand at first why some girl's have extended do not see list. It's because they have not found out about your other handles or accounts yet.
Obviously you're not a provider, so there for you don't have to b**** about any of the things that I listed. Secondly if I want to b**** about s*** than i damn well can do so. I don't entertain drama and I don't entertain the b*******. And I'm not going to get into an argument on here. My reason for posting this is because it's happened several times within the past few days. So when you become a provider and you have things like this happen to you repeatedly in a short amount of time, that's when I'll hear you out. But until then.... Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
W** ar* yo* using aster*sks on a h**ker board?
I've been having in my showcase dislikes on what I do If you send me a dick pic. Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I bet you would enjoy a seasonal pic of my 1.3" of dangling death. Many ladies enjoyed my 1.3" of dangling death dressed up like baby New year.
W** ar* yo* using aster*sks on a h**ker board? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I was using voice text.
GENTLEMEN:

1. Please do not contact me and say "all I have is $$, what can that get me" Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
^ Sorry but this came to mind when I saw that:

I don't entertain drama and I don't entertain the b*******. And I'm not going to get into an argument on here. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Let the drama begin.

1.Please don't e-mail me telling me that I've already screened you when I was in the welcome introduction category.
2. Don't message me via email or text my phone number that you obtained from someone without my consent and attempt to convince me that I've seen you before or at least screened you. When I haven't.
3.Don't expect me to respect your multiple backpage or agency review's. It's obvious that what backpage and agency girl's eat don't make eccie women shit.
4.I didn't understand at first why some girl's have extended do not see list. It's because they have not found out about your other handles or accounts yet. Originally Posted by April Jancen

^ Sorry but this came to mind when I saw that:

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
"Fuck the cup, give it in my hand for a dime"....one of the funniest scenes of all time...
Lol!

Dudes send you dick pics?
Lol!

Dudes send you dick pics? Originally Posted by Japjapjap
Unfortunately yes they do. One of the gentleman that come to mind that recently did this, put a water bottle next to his dick as if he was showing me how long it was. I was not amused.