I REALLY WANT TO KNOW....

Why you guys send pm's for an appointment then don't reply when we respond to your inquiry. And we KNOW when you read the messages!!!

So whats the deal? It's more acceptable to get a "Sorry, I changed my mind" as apposed to no reply at all. Especially if we went through the trouble of screening you!!

A little common courtesy please?

Thanks
Yup. Just happened to me this week actually.
Why you guys send pm's for an appointment then don't reply when we respond to your inquiry.

Often times a guy will have sent the same message to several whores and by the time you respond someone else did and he's cuddled up with that one instead of you.

And we KNOW when you read the messages!!!

No. No you don't..... Although it is possible it's not a definite and can be controlled by the recipient.

So whats the deal? It's more acceptable to get a "Sorry, I changed my mind" as apposed to no reply at all. Especially if we went through the trouble of screening you!!

A little common courtesy please?

Thanks Originally Posted by CourtneySt.Clair
Common Courtesy as well as Professionalism would be nice to get from whores as well but so many of them are far more guilty of receiving and never responding to messages than any guy can be.

After all... Some guy just jerked to your pictures and was left wanting and decided to give you a shot....
I reply fairly quickly, so there's not much time to "received a reply from someone else and be with them" when I reply. So that reason is out of the equation.

And yes, I can see when my sent messages are read regardless of what you think. Once it's opened it's been read. So that argument is out the window too.

And just because some providers may be guilty of not replying doesn't mean that all of us should be lumped in the same category. Nor should we be treated the same.
I reply fairly quickly, so there's not much time to "received a reply from someone else and be with them" when I reply. So that reason is out of the equation.

And yes, I can see when my sent messages are read regardless of what you think. Once it's opened it's been read. So that argument is out the window too.

And just because some providers may be guilty of not replying doesn't mean that all of us should be lumped in the same category. Originally Posted by CourtneySt.Clair
Maybe they were really on the fence and decided last minute to spend their money elsewhere..Some guys may not want confrontation so they stop responding... but yea I do agree common courtesy should be basic protocol.
Common Courtesy as well as Professionalism would be nice to get from whores as well but so many of them are far more guilty of receiving and never responding to messages than any guy can be.

After all... Some guy just jerked to your pictures and was left wanting and decided to give you a shot.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Some providers have a real world life sir and if we don't reply to a PM within your liking then it's because we're at our job(RW) or in school. There are numerous reasons but a guy like yourself wouldn't understand that even "whores" have a life.
Yup. Just happened to me this week actually. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Probably because he came to his senses and realized he'd be an idiot to pay money to fuck a crazy whore like you...
Some providers have a real world life sir and if we don't reply to a PM within your liking then it's because we're at our job(RW) or in school. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Yes, aren't you glad guys have gainful endeavors for hobby money?

You make it sound like you're the only one who has a RW life.
Lucchese,

Sir that is entirely uncalled for. I'll ask you to please refrain from trying to turn my thread into some BSC type of drama. If you have nothing helpful or pertinent to say or share then kindly see yourself out.
Yes, aren't you glad guys have gainful endeavors for hobby money?

You make it sound like you're the only one who has a RW life. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Quit with the snide BS. You already know what she meant. It's most of you gents who think we don't do anything but sit around twiddling our thumbs waiting for a call or pm.
Lucchese,

Sir that is entirely uncalled for. I'll ask you to please refrain from trying to turn my thread into some BSC type of drama. If you have nothing helpful or pertinent to say or share then kindly see yourself out. Originally Posted by CourtneySt.Clair
Agree 100% - this is why I rarely get on this board any longer.
And no it doesn't work that way, but I have been here awhile. And I do know most of you gents. And in being who I am most know I don't tolerate that level of BS
Agree 1000%!
I'm guilty of this from time to time...here are my reasons.

1. I sent multiple requests and got a response back from 1 that I set up an appointment with and didn't have time to reply to the others

2. I send a request then get busy with work and don't get back on here for a day or 2. No real reason to respond at that point.

3. I get a stupid ass response to my request and can't find small enough words that she could comprehend so decide to use the "if you have nothing nice to say" method.

Hope this helps...I can't speak for others but my intentions are always positive...of course I'm apparently not like most of the "short bus riders" that you ladies have to deal with based on previous discussions..
Lucchese,

Sir that is entirely uncalled for. I'll ask you to please refrain from trying to turn my thread into some BSC type of drama. If you have nothing helpful or pertinent to say or share then kindly see yourself out. Originally Posted by CourtneySt.Clair
Thanks doll.