Screening - So many ways around it and so many examples of how it fails. Why bother with DNS lists?

The aspect of screening I really get a kick out of is the thought of Whores that put guys on Blacklists because of how the post on a SHMB

I'm always glad when you guys take the time to put yourself on the DNS blacklist. Saves me time. Originally Posted by Luxie
Do you suppose a whore like Luxie is going to take the time when she gets a P411 request from a guy with several OKs to dig into whether or not he posts on ECCIE or anyone else in a manner she disagrees with?

Not hardly.

Whores screen guys in a variety of ways and very few are ECCIE exclusive in their whoring.... Considering it is so easy to get seen without screening the idea of a DNS list based on a board handle is hilarious
You shouldn't have to worry about screening in Houston. I'm pretty sure providers in Houston don't be appreciate you spamming our boards with your nonsense.
You shouldn't have to worry about screening in Houston. I'm pretty sure providers in Houston don't be appreciate you spamming our boards with your nonsense. Originally Posted by Alyssa71

The whores that read and post here are such an insignificant representation of the pussy that is for sale in Houston that it hardly matters......

You prove another point I regularly make..... It's the desperate ones that are mouthy here in CoEd just like other cities..... Old or Fat or often both...... You can't simply run an ad and spread your legs you have to take time to troll a board and reel in a guy in other ways.....

It seems all your HWP whores are busy making the money you can't seem to find enough of....
Why does this dude keep posting threads here?
Why does this dude keep posting threads here? Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
It's one of the great mysteries of the universe.
Why does this dude keep posting threads here? Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
It's one of the great mysteries of the universe. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
It's actually quite simple.... I enjoy a lively discussion that brings out information others might not be aware of and I enjoy the entertainment value many tend to present when dealing with the reality of their choices in regards to this ......
Dns list are fine till that rents due.
Okay, like seriously.
Inmates who just recently got out of jail often become recidivists...there’s no way to screen for that...
Obviously you don't get out much! Whispers is pretty much the hobby God. You would do well if you got in line and read what he posts.....
You ladies always claim these Golden Girl Gents treat you better than younger clients, no?
Obviously you don't get out much! Whispers is pretty much the hobby God. You would do well if you got in line and read what he posts..... Originally Posted by winn dixie
You heard him ladies...get in line to run a train on Whispers posts...
TFF
You ladies always claim these Golden Girl Gents treat you better than younger clients, no? Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Correct... key word being "clients".