Encounter: Therapy with Patty

User ID: -
Date: 6/28
Name: Patty
Phone: 956-328-5146
Email Address: mipazosdoy@gmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/massage-...47760-23497157
City: McAllen
State: Texas
Address: Dove near Golds
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: FBSM, MPCFS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long Dark brown to middle of back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: The woman is stacked. I mean she has the most perfect man made breasts and ass that I have ever had the pleasure of putting my hands on.
Recommendation: Yes
  • snook
  • 07-07-2019, 02:58 PM
That's a but much but she does look great. Pics accurate?
Her pics are accurate. She looks better in person. Very good body on her.
  • snook
  • 07-08-2019, 02:25 PM
like I sed, once you see her tits, you may find yourself going for the whole enchilada
Spot on perfect review. She is shorter than I got from her pics and better looking in person than her pics. Our first time she came outside to meet me since there's no business name on the door. My only thought was "Holy Shit she's hot" and? From her looks to her attitude to her stellar massage Patty is at great.
Tip? Schedule a day or two ahead of time. My second visit was scheduled on a Saturday for Monday Appt. Got the time I needed.
Added plus but YMMV
  • snook
  • 07-12-2019, 01:53 PM
Originally Posted by snook
This is from my personal experience not from someone's review
Man I wish I could see her.
Ok fellas so I got an appointment with patty this week , for you fellas that have seen her how would I initiate that iam interested in FS
So how was it ?
  • snook
  • 08-30-2019, 12:52 PM
cop a feel or two during the massage and she will brush you off once or twice but pitch you when the massage is over.
So how was it ? Originally Posted by cjspiller2100
Been there twice and no dice , starting to believe she’s gone legit and no extras 😒
Been there twice and no dice , starting to believe she’s gone legit and no extras 😒 Originally Posted by taboy78
Wow. Did you ask for it?

She still posts on cityxguide though, just less than she used to.
Damn that sucks I wanted to give her a try