Respect

I know there’s a few suitors who believe that providers don’t have lives outside of the hobby. (But lot of us have a family’s, own businesses, work a 9-5, and going to school, etc) So therefore they think it’s okay to call at all hours of the day. Leave voicemails etc. (TEXT ONLY) Just like we don’t call you during your personal time we expect the same in return.
Why don't you direct this privately to the "offenders"? Turn your hooker phone off when you're not being a hooker. What happened to you going "UTR"?
This one is a tough subject.

During my down time, I usually scan ads and collect phone numbers of providers I want to see. When I have time I start sending texts without searching on line.

Guilty!

But also agree if you don't want your hobby life to interfere with your private life, agree with above turn off your phone.

I also, receive texts from providers I have seen advising their availabil.
LMAO are you mad? Stay off my post if you have nothing nice to say. 😴

Why don't you direct this privately to the "offenders"? Turn your hooker phone off when you're not being a hooker. What happened to you going "UTR"? Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Texting is fine, I don’t have a problem with that at all. And I do turn my phone off when I am not available but it’s a bit annoying when you turn your phone on and have numerous calls when on tour or have numerous voicemails when turning your phone back on.

This one is a tough subject.

During my down time, I usually scan ads and collect phone numbers of providers I want to see. When I have time I start sending texts without searching on line.

Guilty!

But also agree if you don't want your hobby life to interfere with your private life, agree with above turn off your phone.

I also, receive texts from providers I have seen advising their availabil. Originally Posted by Fizley
LMAO are you mad? Stay off my post if you have nothing nice to say. 😴 Originally Posted by Jadec5717
You've got to be about 50lbs overweight of kidding me...

Stop crying wolf then with false threads... Then again, please don't; it's quite entertaining to read...
You might be a 2 cent hooker but I am high class companion . Everyone knows you don’t screen so that’s why they go through you in order to see me, it’s happened on more than one occasion. YOUR WELCOME FOR THE BUSINESS your lucky that I am so friendly and I didn’t have a problem with you until. I know two elite provides who won’t even see men that have seen you, your reference means nothing because of your lack of class. So please don’t come for me. Have a great night.

You've got to be about 50lbs overweight of kidding me...

Stop crying wolf then with false threads... Then again, please don't; it's quite entertaining to read... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
You might be a 2 cent hooker but I am high class companion . Everyone knows you don’t screen so that’s why they go through you in order to see me, it’s happened on more than one occasion. YOUR WELCOME FOR THE BUSINESS your lucky that I am so friendly and I didn’t have a problem with you until. I know two elite provides who won’t even see men that have seen you, your reference means nothing because of your lack of class. So please don’t come for me. Have a great night. Originally Posted by Jadec5717

Riiiight... Spoiler Alert: I Do Not Accept Any Hooker As A Reference. Aaaand this is not my occupation... yeah the gents would beg to differ regarding my screening lol

Be careful, Your Hood Is Coming Out. Big Mad, or Little Mad?

Spell check is your friend as well... And only chumps believe in "luck". Go eat something and have a great night
Respect is earned, never awarded on demand. You do deserve to be treated with respect, all folks do. After reading this thread, I now have two fewer considerations for when I am in the area.
What does 50lbs overweight have to do with anything? I am 226 and 42 years old. And fixing to have some fun....
I know there’s a few suitors who believe that providers don’t have lives outside of the hobby. (But lot of us have a family’s, own businesses, work a 9-5, and going to school, etc) So therefore they think it’s okay to call at all hours of the day. Leave voicemails etc. (TEXT ONLY) Just like we don’t call you during your personal time we expect the same in return. Originally Posted by Jadec5717

I would say one of two things. Either inform the transgressors of your normal business hours, indicating you don't want calls at 2 in the morning.

Or, alternatively, don't check your work phone outside of business hours. I think either solution works. On the first note, if you guy gets who continue to violate your terms, probably best to avoid / report them.