Slang term on provider's site

There's a woman who wants some seriously hefty cash for the service "Trip to Dubai" It's on the same list as other common industry acronyms such as Trip to Greece, MSOG, Watersports, foot fetish, etc... Anybody know what this term means? Whatever it is... she wants significantly more for it than most of her other upsell menu items.
That is a new one on me.
Even urban dictionary isn’t coming up with anything. You may have to ask.

Purely speculation but you hear stories about girls flying to Dubai and it’s pretty much anything goes. The guys there have banged so many girls that regular sex no longer interests them. So they have to be more extreme. So my speculation is that it means “anything goes” and that’s why it’s such a premium.
Someone should ask her.
  • BLM69
  • 05-28-2021, 06:28 PM
It's a Trip to any sucker that falls for it, if anyone pays for that, they deserve to get taken
I don't intend on booking an appointment with her, I'm just curious about the term as I've never heard it before. If anyone is up for some research let me know and I'll gladly provide her site. She's a very well established provider.
If more than $80 for a vagina I forget it the rest unnecessary, come on man.
Without getting into graphic detail, I was able to ascertain from a 3rd party that the act involves fecal matter... Apparently this type of service is more popular in Dubai than most other countries. Provider lists the "addon" as well over $1,000 for the service, and quite a bit much more than a thousand. Not getting into the exact number as that might reveal her stage name.
^^^ I was coming to say it sounds like scat play of some kind.
Not sure how true it might be but I've heard it's popular for guys to like to leave a steamer on a lady over there (UAE (particularly in Dubai)).
^^^ I was coming to say it sounds like scat play of some kind.
Not sure how true it might be but I've heard it's popular for guys to like to leave a steamer on a lady over there (UAE (particularly in Dubai)). Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA

That's the last place I'd ever want to see a SW. While UAE is not known for being as brutal as some other Arab countries that kill prostitutes as punishment, I have a friend who visited there and saw people either cited or arrested for kissing in public, and mind you there were married couples I believe. He said it was like "Disney built in the desert, and for grown ups" It's seething hot there all year long, and it's populated by nothing other than a bunch of rich, arrogant bastards. I don't like urban architecture enough to visit. Besides, if I got into a crowded area I'm now starting to think I would notice a terrible stench!