I have a bad back so use insurance to see chiropractors

I have try the female chiropractor and massage clinic, got a mechanic massage
Thank God not only $20 copay and switch to real doctors. Has any one had any good luck at the places.
Consider a AMP just $80 in the door price.
???

You looking for a genuine adjustment . . .with a happy ending?

I'd love to get an MD to prescribe physical therapy, then find an AMP that somehow qualifies to bill my insurance!
I have a bad front that makes me do bad things... often the co-pay is about $300...
If someone had a genuine medical diagnosis of "Erectile Disfunction" one would think that some sort of massage therapy would be covered by insurance!

Might not actually be out of the question: Maybe a Psychist, a Neurologist and a Urologist could do a joint-venture arrangement with an AMP! Now thats a million dollar idea.
???

You looking for a genuine adjustment . . .with a happy ending?

I'd love to get an MD to prescribe physical therapy, then find an AMP that somehow qualifies to bill my insurance! Originally Posted by ICU 812
Here, here!
A number of years ago I connected with a chiropractor who had fallen on tough time financially. A generous member of ECCIE introduced her to providing as a source of revenue and he put me in touch with her. I actually saw her in her office (combo chiro office/therapeutic massage/PT) and had a "non-medical" session there while other patients and staff were in the waiting room. She left the hobby rather quickly but I still see her pop up on regular dating sites and would love to get re-acquianted.
THATS what I'm talking about!

Now then . . .how to bill all or part of it to my health insurance?