Why non mom provider are different.

If ya like the mom's knock up the non mom's ????
I absolutely need to get snipped.
  • BLM69
  • 06-09-2021, 12:19 PM
Any non provider is always better, more sensual and they appreciate the stuffing and licking
Any non provider is always better, more sensual and they appreciate the stuffing and licking Originally Posted by BLM69

Thats why some prefer the Sugar Daddy experience. On the other hand, there is the real potential for serious drama. It can get complicated.

For me, I like the no-strings-attached indy provider or AMP experience. As a celebrity monger has said, " I don't pay them to come over to my place. I pay them to go away."
Trash.
Lol
Mom hookers dont do shit to protect their kids.
Hell, one was crying in the room next to mom that I was fucking.

Strangers in the house and pimps outside waiting for me to cum all over her face.
  • BLM69
  • 06-09-2021, 07:23 PM
Lol

Strangers in the house and pimps outside waiting for me to cum all over her face. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
I had a kid walk in on mommy the whore just about to start playing with me, this was before my tricking days. I still remember that adventure. Like was getting cock more important than being a good parent?
Lol

Strangers in the house and pimps outside waiting for me to cum all over her face. Originally Posted by Gotyour6

Sounds like more of an indictment of the quality of provider you select but.... do go on.
Mom's and virgin females. Lab rats.

Where is the part about non-mom provider's? Moreover, where is the part supporting that which makes them different? That is quite a leap.
Avoid the family complications by doing out-call sessions.

And the complications are not limited to awkward kid encounters or the nearby pimp. What about the husband, ex hubby or boyfriend coming home unexpectedly? That could be life shortening.
Avoid the family complications by doing out-call sessions.

And the complications are not limited to awkward kid encounters or the nearby pimp. What about the husband, ex hubby or boyfriend coming home unexpectedly? That could be life shortening. Originally Posted by ICU 812
to Notel best, in Upset NY if at your place as outcall, we seem to get home evasions soon later