How a true POTUS handles terrorists

https://t.me/ScavinoChannel/718

Not bowing your head in shame.
I don't get why Biden only had 1 guy taken out.
There has to have been dozens upon dozens involved. If not over a hundred.
Guess trump didn't make them all dead. Thought he defeated ISIS. Guess not.
I don't get why Biden only had 1 guy taken out.
There has to have been dozens upon dozens involved. If not over a hundred. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
These fucks immerse themselves around civilians. They aren't easy to pick out one by one.
Guess trump didn't make them all dead. Thought he defeated ISIS. Guess not. Originally Posted by royamcr
He did defeat ISIS. ISIS wasn't very active at all during Trump's Administration. Biden breathed new life into Terrorism. Hold onto your hat they may end up on our soil causing trouble. If that happens thank Biden for it.
They were locked up at Bagram until Slow Joe gave the place up. The Tali let them all go free to kill a bunch of US marines.
According to the DOHA agreement they were to be released March 2020.

Closing Bagram was the right choice if we are exiting. It has no value beyond August 31. We'd have to deploy a fighting force to retake it, that goes against the objective to exit. It also would take the priority off of Kabul, if it doesn't have enough issues already...

Retaking Bagram would also violate the cease fire clause of the agreement. It isn't like we'd be able to just roll up and ask them to leave.
Talibanys Joeys is the employee of the month
  • oeb11
  • 08-28-2021, 02:10 PM
'r' - as if the Taliban would abide by any 'agreement' they signed.

Just as You communists - an 'agreement' - is just paper to advance teh 'Cause'!
just the 'paper' Neville Chamberlain waived - that Hitler signed- and had no intent of every honoring a 'piece of paper'!

So - DPSTs - go have your UN Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield Who was nominated by President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. to be the Representative of the United States of America to the United Nations as well as the Representative of the United States of America in the Security Council of the United Nations on January 20, 2021. She was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on February 23, 2021, and sworn in on February 24, 2021 by the Vice President of the United States of America.

have her write a 'stiffly worded protest to the DPST Taliban pet terrorists -

You will hear teh laughter from Afghanistan all teh way to DC!
blah blah blah blah.
  • oeb11
  • 08-28-2021, 04:17 PM
Thank u - 'r'
that is precisely as how teh Taliban will regard your 'stiffly worded' UN 'protest' .

it is the only thing 'stiff' about the DPSTs - thee is certainly no spine in any of You.

marxist fool DPSTs .
Wake me up when you have something useful and original to say...
Wake me up when you have something useful and original to say... Originally Posted by royamcr
Again your lack of self-awareness is astonishing...then again maybe not
blah blah blah blah. Originally Posted by royamcr
Is that all ya got?
  • oeb11
  • 08-29-2021, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr
blah blah blah blah.

L-17 Is that all ya got?

Comment - 'r' posts - as above - are what pass for cogent, literate debate among Teachers Unions education afflicted DPSTs.
So sad - the wasted minds. - but that is what DPST idiotology and CRT Racism do to the afflicted.
Condensed criticism - - It is 'all They got"!