all you Democrats… who voted for [Biden], you just killed my son… never would have happened under Trump.”

Mother of U.S. Marine Rylee McCollum

Heart breaking to listen to...
Before this blood bath is complete there will be 100's of families mourning.

The sad part is these knuckleheads are claiming the families don't want to leave Afghanistan and brought it on themselves .... kinda like the illegal aliens brought to and across our Southern border by the Cartels. At least those who aren't raped and murdered before they arrive.

They can still fill out a voter registration for them. Bitten's "in charge"!

Those who voted for him facilitated this carnage.
Yep. And it hasn't even been 9 months yet (which is what I bet on with my buddies and lost, I got to pay a very large tab and I don't even drink alcohol). Everyone just wanted the "Free Money" so bad and to put anyone in office "But A Republican". They're just getting started, this Country Is Fucked.
Everyone just wanted the "Free Money" so bad and to put anyone in office "But A Republican". They're just getting started, this Country Is Fucked. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Nope and Nope!

Actually, they were NOT concerned about "Republican" or "Democrat"~!

#1: Trump is a Democrat and has been all his life, and what the legal voters wanted who wasted it on Bitten is someone who "tweets like they believe someone should tweet"~!

#2: 2022 is just around the corner. PissLousy smells a wind change and she's trying to slamdunk her bankrupting spending and taxing legislation before the 2023 swearing in!

The governor of one FailingDemocratStronghold has been replaced and hopefully there won't be much illegal voting in California so the other one gets tossed. It would be nice to see a Black Governor of California. Already a lady in New York! Sooner or later these knuckleheads will figure out it's not "their money" they are pissing off ... it's OUR MONEY! They don't pay taxes with THEIR MONEY. It's OUR MONEY paying their taxes!

And their Cadillac health care and retirement benefits few taxpayers can afford!
  • oeb11
  • 08-29-2021, 08:56 AM
Ta and LL - Thank you - Gentlemen!
Nope and Nope!

Actually, they were NOT concerned about "Republican" or "Democrat"~!

#1: Trump is a Democrat and has been all his life, and what the legal voters wanted who wasted it on Bitten is someone who "tweets like they believe someone should tweet"~!

#2: 2022 is just around the corner. PissLousy smells a wind change and she's trying to slamdunk her bankrupting spending and taxing legislation before the 2023 swearing in!

The governor of one FailingDemocratStronghold has been replaced and hopefully there won't be much illegal voting in California so the other one gets tossed. It would be nice to see a Black Governor of California. Already a lady in New York! Sooner or later these knuckleheads will figure out it's not "their money" they are pissing off ... it's OUR MONEY! They don't pay taxes with THEIR MONEY. It's OUR MONEY paying their taxes!

And their Cadillac health care and retirement benefits few taxpayers can afford! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Okay Dad, please put the caffeine down. It's too damn early on such a beautiful sunny day for all of these exclamation points. I am very well versed on any thread that I choose to post on.

Although I appreciate your insight as well, your taxes alone are not carrying this entire Country; mkay?

Have a great day and Happy Hobbying!