Fake Biden’s????

Who knows. Joey Bribes is probably incapacitated half the time.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...-of-joe-biden/
Who knows. Joey Bribes is probably incapacitated half the time.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...-of-joe-biden/ Originally Posted by bambino
Has hair!

meet Mr. Baldy! no hair!
Has hair!

meet Mr. Baldy! no hair!
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Did you know that if you teach a MAN to fish, you can feed him for a lifetime? Stop feeding the troll.

Teach him how to post those pictures on his own. It's for his own good. Stop holding his hand and let him cross the street on his own. Ownership of his trolliness will give him a sense of pride.
Did you know that if you teach a MAN to fish, you can feed him for a lifetime? Stop feeding the troll.

Teach him how to post those pictures on his own. It's for his own good. Stop holding his hand and let him cross the street on his own. Ownership of his trolliness will give him a sense of pride. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
What troll farm produced you? Can you stay on topic? Or just stalk? And say nothing? No need to reply, we know the answer.,

I’m actually an expert fly fisherman. It’s for the thinking person. And you need to develop different types of casting skills. It’s not like putting a worm on a hook and catching a bluegill. Which is probably what you can handle. Maybe.

Teach him how to post those pictures on his own. It's for his own good. Stop holding his hand and let him cross the street on his own. Ownership of his trolliness will give him a sense of pride. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

don't know if you noticed. i haven't been posting bambino's articles except for the pictures.

on this one, its not on bambino. I posted that cause I wanted to.

i'm trolling. lol.
What troll farm produced you? Can you stay on topic? Or just stalk? And say nothing? No need to reply, we know the answer.,

I’m actually an expert fly fisherman. It’s for the thinking person. And you need to develop different types of casting skills. It’s not like putting a worm on a hook and catching a bluegill. Which is probably what you can handle. Maybe. Originally Posted by bambino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vRhOdf-6co

What is the topic? Your link? The thread link should be enough for me to see those stupid conspiracy theorist pictures after clicking it.

But no! I have to click again.

And again.

And . . . you guessed it, again. It doesn't take much to fish. Even fly fish. It's fishing! If it's a thinking man's passed time, why is it so hard for you to post the pictures dilby does?

It's not that hard and your shit-for-funny threads might have some traction. You might have more success at others posting their initial reaction. But your content to spam this forum with links. And only links.

You want to talk fake Bidens? Post your convoluted conspiracy crap.

The second part of life. Writing.
don't know if you noticed. i haven't been posting bambino's articles except for the pictures.

on this one, its not on bambino. I posted that cause I wanted to.

i'm trolling. lol. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

It's almost as simple as copy and paste. When I click on his thread, I see a link. This is what his posts and threads remind me of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBgY0wn0m1o

It's either genius, or the antithesis. Guess which I think.
you're thinking stale bread. lol.
you're thinking stale bread. lol. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Just a bread crumb of a post or thread. Sad.
  • oeb11
  • 08-29-2021, 05:48 PM
Sad - the infantile posts of teh victims of DPST Communist Tacher's Unions educations.

Che' is dead - 95 zeroes.

Yet DPST Commies do love their Communist mass murderers
Until - when they come for you - I will be silent!