911 Emergency to a fellow ASPD member..if your still hobbling or entertaining and where a member of ASPD please read others disregard kindly..🤪

I'm feeling sick to my stomach..a dear friend and old aspd member by the handle " *****" is nor feeling Sexy!!

Ughh I'm hoping he will take my advice and contact a Hottie here then cum over ofcourse and visit after he gets his groove back.
This is for all aspd members that are still here and feeling "Sexy" roll call please to just say hi to each other if your still active and Glut*an I'm hoping your still around haha too.

If you don't like me that's okay too this is for everyone that was on aspd please just post a thumbs up or comment if your still active I'm trying to bring "*****"back to sexy kinky life with life support help?!

Age is just a number if you look and feel sexy your young and still SEXY don't let this world make you feel otherwise?

And there's medicine for that if a sexy slutty hourglass figure isn't enough!

Aspd Roll Call...anyone still active here?

Oh yeah we are out here Venus, you can tell by the numbers one has accumulated
I'm still here, but not relevant to any modern day hobbying. I still read the forums and do some window shopping, but that's about it. One thing I would like to do is attend some sort of social to meet some ladies and other gentlemen here. No doubt that would make getting back in the hobby a lot easier.
I’m still here and my driver’s license is still not required at a couple of Patel Palaces!
@OP:

This post is just to get your Post count up. Geeze!
Still here, but “hobbling” is, indeed, more descriptive than hobby-ing. I don’t recall my ASPD user name, but my sig line was Blow Papi.

I was active, mostly in the GC part of the hobby, until about when the TGSOE stopped being the TGSOE. Nowadays, I am ready for bed, about the time the sun goes down. I have been thinking about calling up a semi-UTR daytime Asian rub-and-tug provider, if she is still active, to help me see if my old equipment can still be coaxed to work.
I miss the ASPD trips to Mexico.
I miss the socials, only made a couple back in the ASPD days but they were fun. Even the one that got busted.
Ok, so I'm fairly new to the hobby, relatively speaking, and I hear ASPD passed around quite often. Can someone please explain to me what that stands for? I feel like I missed out on something!
The headlines still pop up regularly on the abc13 homepage.
@OP:

This post is just to get your Post count up. Geeze! Originally Posted by DRSlut
  • bbkid
  • 08-01-2022, 09:12 AM
Ok, so I'm fairly new to the hobby, relatively speaking, and I hear ASPD passed around quite often. Can someone please explain to me what that stands for? I feel like I missed out on something! Originally Posted by latinluvr465
It was a website that stood for "back when this hobby was AWESOME".

You're welcome.

You're welcome. Originally Posted by bbkid
+1
Well damn, a day late and a dollar short.

You're welcome. Originally Posted by bbkid
So very true
Hobby used to be a lot of fun back then. I highly doubt that houston Hobby scene will ever be the same.