Boob and nipple play

• pxmcc
  • 09-07-2022, 11:07 AM
This thread is mainly for the ladies. gents can chime in with their 2 cents as well.

what kind of boob and nipple play drives you nuts?
have any gals ever cum from boob/nipple play alone?
There was a young lady here (she 's been inactive over 2.5yrs) that would tell me to slap her titties & she would really get off on it. She would even talk shit to me for not slapping them hard enough. I'm obsessed with titties but that (slapping) didn't do anything for me, I prefer holding & squeezing.
I like sucking nipples, some ladies ask me to bite them & I do but it's not my preference.
Years ago I met a lady off Backpage that would push me away when my mouth got near her titties. She finally let me suck on them after a few visits when was comfortable with me. She explained that a lot of guys would bite them so she put it on her list of NO's.
Alot of ladies will just say that their titties/nipples are sensitive to avoid the possibility of having to deal with a biter
I think that was 4 cents worth.
^ what Marcellus said. In the heat of passion, I bit my ATF’s nippy once. Took a couple weeks of reassurance before she let my climb back on the boobie so to speak.
I like to get my nipples nibbled on... yummy...
pinch my LEFT nipple but be gentle with the right one! lol
I can avtually cum by having that done!!!
  • pxmcc
  • 09-13-2022, 06:38 AM
with my ex, who has perky b-cups, i enjoyed using my tongue to trace circles around her nipples. this would go on for a while until she would literally grab my head and force it down to her nipple. then i'd suck her whole boob into my mouth, eventually releasing it from the outside in until i just had her nipple between my lips. then i'd try sucking her nipple down my throat lol. her pussy would go from moist to dripping wet with that caper. i don't know if she ever came that way, but she was certainly close.

speaking about cumming-sorry a bit off topic lol-but i had a super fine petite ebony utr chick who would consistently cum from just a massage, including boob play alone, without any booty, pussy or clit play. that was always hawt..
  • pxmcc
  • 09-20-2022, 07:16 AM
i enjoy seeing a gal suck her own nipples. anyone else like to freak like that?
I've a bit of a nipple fetish myself. Love areolas/nipples that get bumpy and erect. Had a girlfriend in high school that would cum from nipple play.
I like them played with but in a easy way
no biting or pinching
soft sucking get's me going ,
I do love to see my nips get hard and stand up !!
  • BLM69
  • 09-21-2022, 04:32 PM
There was a young lady here (she 's been inactive over 2.5yrs) that would tell me to slap her titties & she would really get off on it Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
The young ladies are long gone......
$0.02