other sites

What are some good and legit sites for adult fun since a certain.home 2 went down
P411
Tryst.link
Private Delights
Twitter
Pacepro.net ( by invite)
Did ol Venus or TittyTate get their websites up?
^^^ Lol
Eros is also good. What I will miss is the detailed reviews of services. Now it’s a guessing game. What I hate is when providers give no menu, limited pics and expect people to show up.
Can somebody send me a pacepro invite…pm me for email address
you need a provider who you have seen and is on PP to send you a invite ..
Can somebody send me a pacepro invite…pm me for email address Originally Posted by Howmanylicks
Eros is also good. What I will miss is the detailed reviews of services. Now it’s a guessing game. What I hate is when providers give no menu, limited pics and expect people to show up. Originally Posted by Htownbemer
To be fair, Eros severely limits the verbiage we can use in our ads and are very strict when it comes to photos. They approved one of mine with my areolas showing but denied one of me in a thong. Makes no sense. Also, they took away the option to link our personal websites. We can only attach our social media. So that can explain why ladies don't have a menu and don't have better pics up.

I hope, despite these inconveniences, you can find a lady to enjoy some time with
I was told from a gent that trulysummer hates spinners ! She has a thing against us and sees us as competition, so don’t even try to sign up! I’ve been waiting weeks . Also was told the site ain’t worth ish. She doesn’t respond to anything and you would think if you ran a site you would be actively trying!
To each it’s own I make my money regardless. ��
How I Miss the days of ASPD and Horndogs.