Name: Lisa
Phone: 832-660-6598
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Katy Freeway and Tully St
Activities: Hug, great massage, teasing, flip to b2b nuru, s slide, hj, LFK,
Hair Length and Color: Long down to the back and dark black hair.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5ft beautiful! Thin frame skinny with an hour glass figure. Hard b’s manmades with nice small nipples very centered to each boob. Bare below. Overall she look tone and firm but actually very soft when touch her. Nice wide hips with some booty, not thick, but a decent amount to grab. Nice face, welcoming eyes, soft lips, and nice makeup.
Recommendation: Yes
Hour glass and thin skinny do not match. How would you rate her face ?
Anyone know if Lisa is Tina from 109, or a different girl?
Ok, more specific, she has a thin waist and arms/legs. Proportionally, her hips sticks out nicely to hold and worship.
She has a nice and pretty face. I would say, if we have to compare to celebrities, she is a blend between Lucy Lui (face structure)and Arden Cho(more in the eyes)? Lisa is an attractive cutie. Very natural-looking, not overly done up with makeup, and still look great. I like that.
Dude she’s great!
  • Owj
  • 12-21-2023, 02:49 PM
Anyone know if Lisa is Tina from 109, or a different girl? Originally Posted by Tiger407
This is a different Lisa. Last time I saw Lisa from 109, she was at XO further down Bellaire.
She is a rare gem, an expensive one though! worth a splurge once in while..she is great!
Originally Posted by Owj