blast from the past - Indys

Every once in a while I'll sign into EM for shits and giggles, and this one popped up as a recently reviewed profile (yet she's been gone since 2017).
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/samantha...ttsburgh-96195
Talk about the nostalgia going to level 10! I never got the chance to meet Sam, but I did spend quite a bit of time with one of her girls, who sadly is also gone.

....ah the golden years...
When I saw EM and Samantha it reminded me of EM Sam. What a woman! I saw her many times and she was a total smokeshow.
Never saw the Samantha that you referenced however.
I believe he’s talking about CMWYL, (CallMeWhatYouLike), also known as Sam. I saw her quite a few times and very time she was amazing. She never disappointed and was probably the best bbbj ever. Friendly intelligent and lots of fun. Definitely miss her
She was the bomb. But she came from a wealthy family and was actually a Lesbian. But she was hot and a great time. God bless her. She was beautiful and quirky. BTW, that’s not the original EM Sam. She’s close to 60 now.,she got out years ago.
i always wanted to see Sam (callmewhatyoulike) but never got the chance.
I saw her on time she was having a bbbj only special. Second best bj behind Paula.
I only saw her once but her bbbj was great. I popped twice on one long bbbj.
One of my ATFs. Miss her a lot.
If you’re talking about CMWYL, she wasn’t a lesbian.