Cumming from a BJ

I read a lot of reviews and threads and it seems to me many guys get off from a blowjob. So I figured I would see if I fall into the percentile the does not get off from a bj.

I have yet to get off from a bj of any sort. Yes they feel good but never can i bust. There would have to be some serious jacking off, working the candlestick for me to shoot my load.

So tell me ladies....is there something wrong or have the ones I have encountered just not know how to do it? Guys chime in to. Can you cum from just mouth actions and a lil rubbing and stroking or is 80% stroking and 20% sucking?
Different factors come into play.

Some women have a technique that can curl my toes and have me arching my back in no time. I have no problem blowing a load when she is that good.

Some...can suck my cock all day and never get me there. It's my sensitivity and her technique that will define the ending result.

Look for ladies who advertise CIMNQNS. Most likely they are cum hungry and actually thrive on making you cum in their mouth.
I have got it done many times. Some take 5 mins, others hh, and others 45 mins. There are just some that have to work their own a little cause they know more about their cock than you do. Depends, keep shopping around, one day a lady might blow your mind!
As Johnny#s said. Find one that is NQNS. They enjoy it so much more and it shows.
There's nothing quite like having all that attention focused on you and you being able to focus all of your attention on what she is doing and what your are feeling. No exertion, no working for it just a mind blowing, toe curling orgasm. No mess.
Yep, johnny got this.
Look for ladies who advertise CIMNQNS. Most likely they are cum hungry and actually thrive on making you cum in their mouth. Originally Posted by john353
I am proud to say I fit in this catergory..I love it and cant get enough..oh and hell yea I can get the job done, darlin that is my personal specialty....
Stop going to strip clubs may help
I can cum with some hand action.but have never experienced cumming with just all mouth..lol is that even possible?especially with not even a hand brace? let me know of one who can do such a thing
try this
I've beat off too much to the point where there is hardly no way for a woman to get me off without my assistance. I am sure someone can, but it won't be easy. Any reasonably priced takers?? lol
  • Trey
  • 03-29-2012, 01:34 PM
I have never cum from a bj either don't feel bad.

If it ever happens the lady wins my avatar.
I can state what I like and am good at, but my reviews attest best.

There's a large percentage of women who don't come from intercourse, a select few that don't come from oral, so of course it's statistically expected that some men won't come from BJ's, and some that only come from BJ's. Incredibly, there are men who don't even like it much, but I give it the good ol' college try.
I've beat off too much to the point where there is hardly no way for a woman to get me off without my assistance. Originally Posted by ZedX79
Been there done that!! LOL

That is why I mentioned sensitivity in my previous post.

If jerking off one or more times...everyday...has become a habit, then your sensitivity is all jacked up. I had the same problem and then I discovered that I was going to sessions and couldn't bust a nut if my life depended on it. It was time to make a change because there is nothing more unsettling, then spending my money on a provider and then having to jack off AGAIN...just to get off.

The first time you experience a CIM finish with a hot woman who will not let go of your cock until she has milked every single drop of cum out of you...you will have an epiphany.

Mark my words.
Cant give up the strip clubs bro. That's lunch or dinner sometimes. Lol.....man I don't think i have ever met a real life lover of the Dick. I didnt know they existed. Always looked at it as advertising like car ads. I will take up the nqns for sure.

The first time you experience a CIM finish with a hot woman who will not let go of your cock until she has milked every single drop of cum out of you...you will have an epiphany.

Mark my words. Originally Posted by john353
+1