GUYS what do you PREFER? (ladies too)

Ok... I was just wondering guys what do you prefer professional photos or just kind of candid pictures from a gals cell phone? I had some pro pics taken and LOVED them but from a little trial it seems the lil pics I take of my self get more attention.
I think candid pics in this type of forum are more helpful. When the pics are professional, it just lends itself too easily to being disappointed in how she looks in a more "everyday" setting.

But for showcase purposes, I'd say a good mix is a great idea.
I agree with TransAM. The more genuine the pic the better. There is nothing worse than feeling like you have been baited and switched upon first meeting. Your pics in your showcase all look pretty genuine I must say.
I like to mix it up with both. I've taken some self portraits

That came out pretty well! It's an excuse to have fun AND be creative whilst helping your business. Why not!
My whole website is candid shots, mostly taken by gentlemen who have come to visit me, no editing other than cropping. I think it is more representative of the gal who'll meet you at the door, no layers of glitz and glamor enhanced by Photoshop. I would, however, like to have an actual photographer shoot me at least once in a studio with professional make-up, wardrobe, camera, and lighting just to see how well I "clean up." Not sure I want to spend money on that when I can buy more Fancy heels, costumes, lingerie, and jewelry instead!
My whole website is candid shots, mostly taken by gentlemen who have come to visit me, no editing other than cropping. I think it is more representative of the gal who'll meet you at the door, no layers of glitz and glamor enhanced by Photoshop. I would, however, like to have an actual photographer shoot me at least once in a studio with professional make-up, wardrobe, camera, and lighting just to see how well I "clean up." Not sure I want to spend money on that when I can buy more Fancy heels, costumes, lingerie, and jewelry instead! Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
+1, and I won't take any exchange of services lol. All mine were taken cheaply and I do pretty well. As all my reviews say, thats her exactly. When you come to my door you know what you will get. And the extra $$ not spent on pix I can spend on me
  • Trey
  • 04-06-2012, 01:46 PM
Seems most ladies think pro pics are best. I really hate the artistic shots and black and white photos that really do nothing for me at all. A simple camera phone can be all you need. This subject comes up often and still seems most girls still only go for pro pics.
+1, and I won't take any exchange of services lol. All mine were taken cheaply and I do pretty well. As all my reviews say, thats her exactly. When you come to my door you know what you will get. And the extra $$ not spent on pix I can spend on me Originally Posted by bustyamy

I will agree with Amy & Fancy. Plus I change my hair and nails so much, Id hate to spend the money on a photo shoot in blonde hair and the next day change it, then some guy say the photo wasnt recent. I usually take my photos the day I post then in an ad and I feel they are decent. I will admit Ive had the toilet in one.. but I do try to crop what I can out.

I also agree with Fancy, Id like to have them professionaly done, but then again, I don't think those are the true you.
Seems most ladies think pro pics are best.
I can tell you that web traffic wise, a new pro shoot always gets me triple the traffic then "I took some new self portraits"
By all means my opinion would be real candid shots offer better comfort level that what you see is what you get vice the professional shots.

Of course opinions are like feet, everybody has a couple and the other guys stink......
  • Trey
  • 04-06-2012, 03:40 PM
I can tell you that web traffic wise, a new pro shoot always gets me triple the traffic then "I took some new self portraits" Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Sells are all that matter.
Awwww thanks jack
We take our own pics and receive plenty of compliments. We also try to do requests but we will not do nude pics.
I'm really not stuck on professional photos at all. In fact, I'd prefer regular pictures from common cameras because the professional ones can be misleading. As long as the phone camera pictures are ok, I'm ok.
My whole website is candid shots, mostly taken by gentlemen who have come to visit me, no editing other than cropping. I think it is more representative of the gal who'll meet you at the door, no layers of glitz and glamor enhanced by Photoshop. I would, however, like to have an actual photographer shoot me at least once in a studio with professional make-up, wardrobe, camera, and lighting just to see how well I "clean up." Not sure I want to spend money on that when I can buy more Fancy heels, costumes, lingerie, and jewelry instead! Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
A BIG PLUS 1

I'm with Fancy, I want to see what the Sexy Young Lady looks like in real life.
ALthough the Pro ones are nice.
So a mix would be great...