A question about " Italia " ... ?

I have heard guys here comment about Italia's legendary beauty and that she retired from the hobby. I never had the pleasure of meeting her : ( and I wish I had. Can anyone tell me what she looked like or have a picture of her? I just wanna have an idea of how hot she was. Thanks.
Just google "Italia Dibella".
Long dark hair, face of an angel, figure to die for, a true Courtesan.

Just picture the perfect girl and add 50%.

I must have seen her a dozen times and I couldn't believe each session got better.
Wow! Italia DiBella is a masterpiece of beauty.
Yes sir, she most definitely is that, and much more. They guy who is lucky enough to get her in the real world is a most fortunate son.
I totally agree my friend. The guy that gets to keep her is a lucky man indeed.
She was stunning and talented.

Ahhh Good Times
Just think of your personal definition of "delectable creature" and multiply it by 1000!
I was always going to see her but never got around to it.. There was a damned fine crew of ladies out of a spa next to the sports club near Kirkwood on the north side of Westheimer and she was one of them, one of the top if not the top. One of the ladies was also a manager and got too bold, I think the DA's office got her and shut down the place. It's still a spa with many, many name changes since then. It's a damn shame as I lived quite close at the time. From the best of my recollection of the reviews, it was more than the sex that drew the guys to her. It sounds like she was really down to earth and treated guys well. I think she was planning to go to nursing school.

The manager that got busted kept on doing business advertising out of a townhouse north of Briar Forest and just inside the beltway. She was doing doubles with a cute blonde who was part of the crew. That blonde later had a boob job and went from being hardly noticed among that crew to WOW. Can't remember her name but she was really able to increase her price after that boob job. I think she went from a B to a DD or larger - you couldn't miss 'em.
She was worth a second visit
She was worth a second visit Originally Posted by dearhunter
....and she still is. I bet.
Now I'm wishing I would have met her! I have only been in the hobby 3 years.
Without a doubt one of my most memorable sessions. She was just sweet as pie too. After our session was over I was on my way out and she asked if I wanted to just hang out for a bit and have a drink. I had to leave but I always thought it was a really nice thing to do and it certainly wasn't for any need of her not having something better to do. She was just being nice. Total class act. Take note girls. It ain't all about the clock and the cash.
You know something Gearslut...I wish all provider girls were just as sweet as Italia. I feel like I have missed the bus...oh great "Italia" will she ever come back? And if she ever does...I will be the first to run to see her. I have missed the bus, now I wished I had started hobbying much earlier and I too would have met her : (
I cut the shit out of my nutsack shaving while grooming to go to our appointment. She understood completely. And retired two weeks later. Sometimes I think I should swallow my leftover jar of hydrocodonone and wash it down with a bottle of Grey Goose and stumble out onto I-45 and lie down...