The spas in the Colony

Originally Posted by ParGolfer
If y’all don’t stop stalking me then y’all gonna see the dark side and might make y’all shit y’all’s pants!
Careful there and again
Funny stuff!
Here is a chuckle about timing: We are all aware that Lewisville Dallas, and Plano, in this election year, have been diminishing the number of Massage establishments. Imagine that over the the past couple of months, a very respectable, very low-key sub-amp in the Colony wishes to increase their business and consequently reviews pop up on Eccie. I am sure that if MapleShade and Yoyo spa and Relax Excel were in business and things were normal, these reviews would be completely lost in the noise, no big deal. But the fact that the Colony is suddenly an oasis in the middle of a desert brings a totally different focus to the matter. I personally am chuckling to see this evolve knowing the players as I do. Its like buying a $10 advertising slot for some product you make and having the chief buyer of Costco see it and make an order, haha. Talk about a perfect storm. If we just quit writing and shut up, these ladies need to get some sleep, things will quiet down in a month and life can go happily on. For a few options: CC Skincare is as good as anything offered in Colony. Great L1++ on Teasley off 35 in Denton, double shot. Corinth on 35 at Swisher is open again and she is milfy cute. The place next to Lowes in Little Elm has open arms and legs with good IOP. As Cage knows, there is always Mulan. Happy hunting!
What's IOC
What's IOC Originally Posted by Metrep
IOP is illusion of passion
In the state of Texas, anyone can film and record with one persons consent - hence the woman.
IOP is illusion of passion Originally Posted by TommyJay
Ty. This has been a mystery to me for a while.
Here is a chuckle about timing: We are all aware that Lewisville Dallas, and Plano, in this election year, have been diminishing the number of Massage establishments. Imagine that over the the past couple of months, a very respectable, very low-key sub-amp in the Colony wishes to increase their business and consequently reviews pop up on Eccie. I am sure that if MapleShade and Yoyo spa and Relax Excel were in business and things were normal, these reviews would be completely lost in the noise, no big deal. But the fact that the Colony is suddenly an oasis in the middle of a desert brings a totally different focus to the matter. I personally am chuckling to see this evolve knowing the players as I do. Its like buying a $10 advertising slot for some product you make and having the chief buyer of Costco see it and make an order, haha. Talk about a perfect storm. If we just quit writing and shut up, these ladies need to get some sleep, things will quiet down in a month and life can go happily on. For a few options: CC Skincare is as good as anything offered in Colony. Great L1++ on Teasley off 35 in Denton, double shot. Corinth on 35 at Swisher is open again and she is milfy cute. The place next to Lowes in Little Elm has open arms and legs with good IOP. As Cage knows, there is always Mulan. Happy hunting! Originally Posted by vigilant17

Couldn't have said it better!!
Can someone write another review of this place please? I’m still on the fence and need some more confirmation.
Can someone write another review of this place please? I’m still on the fence and need some more confirmation. Originally Posted by CaptainZman
By the way, Is aurora gone as in closed? Ive been too busy with SA the last few months to make it over there. LOL