Anyone ever been caught?

Just curious to hear stories of husbands or boyfriends getting caught with their hobby. What was your downfall? An email? Cell phone records? Computer files/ cookies to here or other sites? And what happened to your relationship.

No agenda here. Just thought it would be interesting stories
No personal experience or knowledge. Two celebrated cases:

Eliot Spitzer: Suspicious money transfer
Tiger: Cell phone
  • Eli
  • 03-27-2010, 02:41 PM
I've been caught before but I wouldn't want to elaborate. It wouldn't be smart to explain details in case people you don't want to see see it.

Eli
  • cnym
  • 03-27-2010, 02:48 PM
Never,
But Just in Case;
DENY, DENY, DENY
When I was on staff at ASPD, we had requests in Dallas alone several times a week from men who were busted by their wives.

Computer and cell phones were usually the cause.

a) get a hobby phone

b) Use the private browsing feature in Firefox or IE. (I prefer the firefox implementation).
  • nyguy
  • 03-27-2010, 02:58 PM
This actually happened to a friend of mine, it wasn't hobby related, more of an affair. My friend was banging a married lady at her home when her husband unexpectedly came home. She told my friend to get in the closet & she went out to the living room to greet her hubby. After greeting him he sat down in the living room & started to watch TV. At that point the lady came back to the bedroom & picked up a large throw rug from the floor. She held it outstretched & told my friend to stay behind the rug while she walked him through the living room right behind hubbies chair & out the front door. Once outside she started shaking the rug while my friend made his getaway down the street. It worked like a charm, don't ever underestimate the ingenuity of some of these ladies
nyguy, your friend was lucky. It could very well have ended like this:

• cnym
  • 03-27-2010, 05:28 PM
How about this one
I will be writing a ROS soon,I had thoughts of my 62 yo body hanging and falling from a second floor window. At least I was clothed,and I would have crashed onto a lawn. Stay tuned for the details.once my bp@hr return to manageable levels.
Well, there have been a few times when my adventures outside my marriage came to light...to include a couple that would legitimately considered to be "caught".

One of the most recent was getting a postcard from The Entice swingers group inviting me me and "Angela"...(not my wife's name) to return to the following year hotel take over event...it had some very informative pictures of the activities on the postcard. My wife's response was..."I don't care what you do with Angela, but get those people to stop mailng stuff to our house."

Another time, I was caught by a friend and former supervisee/co-worker. There was a period of time that I really enjoyed semi-public displays...specifically fooling around while driving - well I still enjoy it, but haven't done it much lately. One time I was getting a BJ from a naked woman while driving on 490...(it's actually not all that much an impediment to driving...) and there was a van driving next to us that could see into the car...the woman with me told me that there was a woman in the van smiling at us. I couldn't take my eyes off the road to look, but thought it was nice if someone was enjoying the view. The next week I was chatting with my friend and she asked me what kind of car I drove. I told her and she asked if the color was white (it was). I suddenly figured out why she was asking. Fortunately, she was actually the one friend in my professional life who already knew about most of my fun. I'd actually taken her to the old Scentsations Rub n Tug for a body shampoo and massage...and shown her my posted story on literotica...so not quite the shocker it might have been. Still, it's a small world sometimes.
nyguy, your friend was lucky. It could very well have ended like this:

Originally Posted by jackfengshui
This gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "hit the bricks"
  • nyguy
  • 04-01-2010, 03:57 AM

There was a period of time that I really enjoyed semi-public displays...specifically fooling around while driving - well I still enjoy it, but haven't done it much lately. One time I was getting a BJ from a naked woman while driving on 490...(it's actually not all that much an impediment to driving...) and there was a van driving next to us that could see into the car...the woman with me told me that there was a woman in the van smiling at us. Originally Posted by MajorHands
Reminds me of the time I was driving down the thru way while getting a blow job when tractor trailer pulled up alongside me and gave me 2 blasts on his air horn pumped his fist in the air in a manner as to suggest "Way to go", then pulled ahead. This was followed by several more truckers who pulled along side & gave me the double blast on the air horn. He must have alerted a few other drivers via CB. My g/f commented " I hope they enjoy the show".
I got caught because of my cell phone and my mother grounded me. It was horrible!!
  • jr
  • 04-01-2010, 07:53 AM
Interesting timing on this topic.

Last night I took the kids out for dinner at a local watering hole while the SO was out at a charity event. As luck would have it a very attractive women, whom I did not know, sat at the table next to mine with her kids, who were roughly the same ages as mine and no spouse. We struck up a conversation while our kids were playing some video games and I ended up with her phone # and a golden opportunity.

While I have never had an affair while being married, I have seen a few providers and been to several AMP's. The temptation was/is very strong with this woman. She is tall, slender , really good looking and I believe very interested in some NSA attention.

Later last night the SO comes home (a little buzzed) and we start talking about the evening. I tell her where we went and she starts in with "Oh is that where your girlfriend works?" Again, I do not have a girlfriend.....(yet).

Now my mind is racing trying to suppress the guilt from contemplating what I was going to do to this women whom I just met, but as Cnym says, DENY, DENY, DENY mode takes over. At this point, I don't feel anything I said or did was going to make this right in her mind, so I spent the night in the guest bedroom and this morning planning my next move(s).
  • cnym
  • 04-01-2010, 08:57 AM
Now my mind is racing trying to suppress the guilt from contemplating what I was going to do to this women whom I just met, but as Cnym says, DENY, DENY, DENY mode takes over. At this point, I don't feel anything I said or did was going to make this right in her mind, so I spent the night in the guest bedroom and this morning planning my next move(s). Originally Posted by jr
jr,
My first reaction would have been to respond with ; Which one, the Blond or the Brunette? Sounds like your kids could have said something. If your SO at that point mentiones the woman in the next booth that you were talking to. I would have very casually stated that i did talk with a woman that was there, not a big deal, just friendly conversation.
In my opinion, you should have taken care of your SO last night, if you know what i mean. Sleeping in the guest bedroom would have been a mistake on my part if I did it.
We have always slept in the same bed, even if we were upset at each other.
DENY< DENY< DENT and make light of any situation that comes up.