Survivor Island...club AC..

should have probst come to upset and combine ECCIE and reality TV into one..

everyone has to camp at the AC,..like survivor, we can only take one personal item..

everyweek of coarse we vote out another member, and that may take care of all the strife in upset..

maybe St. Christopher would give away a million dollars and a new chevy truck with provider of your choice waiting for the winner in the front seat..

we could just tell the city were upset ny 99percenters encampment
in order to eat we would have to mingle in with the locals ...stray cats..pigeons..road kill
mmmmm this could be good ijs
Oh boy, another SHMB reality show.
  • GP
  • 07-28-2012, 07:18 PM
Hey, survivor arent run like Crapz..
You didn't show last night, JB..... so we voted YOUR ass off.
i wouldnt sleep out there on that street, not safe, staff edit by DDarkness - PROHIBITED SUBJECT right there within 2 blocks maybe one.
gotta go to the hilton and just tape during the day when its light out then im in
HEH

other side of expressway or many RR tracks maybe. Make that I would think yes. But as i do not play with that stuff I would not know for sure. But guessing you do so ok, so what. From reading the news I'm guessing most of the city there is one within walking. Is not most of high in the news crescent of crime on the east side of the city.
in order to eat we would have to mingle in with the localsl Originally Posted by JONBALLS
i wouldnt sleep out there on that street, not safe, staff edit by DDarkness - PROHIBITED SUBJECT right there within 2 blocks maybe one.
gotta go to the hilton and just tape during the day when its light out then im in Originally Posted by bjwstw
then you would get voted off first and you do not win..

I thinck part of a winning strategy would be to mingle in with the locals inorder to survive.

you may have to put togethor your tribe with the strongest players and take over a crack house then pimp out some ho's, and you may never even go back to your old life,
who the fuck knows, use some imagination..
I even see the potential for multi seasons and millions in video game franchises
You didn't show last night, JB..... so we voted YOUR ass off. Originally Posted by rooster69
I was there, just ran into a small disagreement ,

I already have that chicks #

I may have to move survivor island over to seward /jefferson area now, but itll still work out
Its good to step away at times.
yup, before things start getting smashed..
but then again, if you threw chairs around and busted up some tables the place would probably come out looking better,

so why do her a favor?

Im suppose to be a CUSTOMER,

not a janitor
some of the piranha where getting jealous of you seeing other piranha also. Not good when ya are still in the hobbyist stage. I was thinkin that may also been part of it. Over that other silly misunderstanding.

its closed next sat night anyways. so if ya want you pic another hangout for that night to meet.

I'm window shopping only almost at the club myself. have not taken one out for a test ride in awhile. So it may be good all around.
edit
LOL how about the cal brew haul. its a dump dive also. right at home not at home.
mmmm now just who made me think of that LOL