My Hardest Craziest Hottest Crush EVER today.

I am so crushing, I got all flustered and hot over her *Drooling*
I fall in love multiple times a day, but I think I will crush on her for the rest of today and maybe for a few minutes tomorrow.

http://buffalo.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ose-26/8850401

not my type, but dam I wish to read the review. you go girl ah-ha
Seems about right.
Get a hold of yourself Lexxxy LOL
Get a hold of yourself Lexxxy LOL Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Sorry love, I'm more in the mood to get held down instead
Its just not fair!!! I think she's hot, too! And now, knowing that you're SO close, yet SO far, (or soon WILL be) AND wanting to be "held down" AND lusting after deliciously plump and busty Rose.....Hon, the imagery running through my mind has ignited my libido in the most fierce way... and I fear that I shall spontaneously combust!
My sex drive is just through the roof right now. I have a high drive 99% of the time but sometimes I have a week or 2 where I am just in overdrive. I get all worked up over getting flirted with, a hot pic like hers, a sexxxy cologne smell as someone walks by, driving fast blasting music, hearing sexxxy cars, running my fingertips up my fishnets, and even A Perfect Circle;s song Magdalena made me stop unpacking to turn it up and go at myself earlier.
http://youtu.be/1KeoKKyl9Y8
"Overcome by your
Moving temple
Overcome by this
Holiest of altars
So pure

So rare
To witness such an earthly goddess
That I've lost my self control
Beyond compelled to throw this dollar down before your
Holiest of altars"
Pretty hot rock song.
I almost feel bad for the Gent I have a date with at 5:30, I can't wait to get my hands on him. I am more than just a sex kitten today, I am a ravenous tigress.
Ever have a day like mine?
"Ever have a day like mine?"

ya, she tells me to call another unless in the same mood.

I almost feel bad for the Gent I have a date with at 5:30, I can't wait to get my hands on him. I am more than just a sex kitten today, I am a ravenous tigress.
Originally Posted by Lexxxy
i hope you know CPR, that poor guy may need it
Lexxxy........you're killing me here.........
Hell, jb has probably already hit it.
id hav 2 bee prit teeee hamm berged
Today I'm over it and into old school Val Kilmer from The Saint for a few more minutes /hour or two because I met someone that looks like he did.
Crush is the correct term