Dude, not at the SINK!?!?

I am in the Men's VIP locker room at the gym today and see this fat bald guy shaving his junk at the fucking sink! Judging from the size of his gut, I suspect he has not made direct eye contact with it in years; but really man, other people use that sink! Do it at home, or at least in the shower there.
Come On!
You should have bumped into him on the up stroke and left the area before he bled out.
Nice!!!
Next time I suggest hovering over his shoulder and point in the mirror saying "you missed a spot" or say "I WILL BE DAMNED; I had always thought shaving would make it look bigger" then walk away in shaking your head.
I was doing the same thing at a provider's incall the other day. I thought she was looking askance at the pickles I was pulling out of my hair, but now I know what the real issue was.

Point noted, and many thanks for the heads up.
Wow no way that is nasty.
My thoughts:

1) He's been checking you out and now he's making his move
2) See #1 first - His next move may be to join you in the shower, drop his bar of soap on the floor then smile and wink at you
3) You coulda asked him, "How often do you do this in a public/private facility so I can avoid the place on those days
4) You coulda sat on the countertop beside his sink, started groaning and wiggling your bare ass around for about 15 seconds then ripped off a Big Ole Nasty Ass Fart, then looked over at him, smiled and said, "Well since we're being nasty in here, top that one lard ass!"
5) You coulda stood in your trenchcoat for a minute watchin him, then opened it up and started wankin' off till he got creeped out or you could tell it was turning him on.
6) Why were you watching him?
7) Reminds me of a time in the 7th grade, after football practice, and dudes fieldhouse showers are community type things, just numerous shower heads on the walls, no stalls, and word got around this one dude had a boner when showering with other dudes around, and he never lived it down.
  • myra
  • 06-28-2013, 08:54 PM
It is like one of those situations where you do not want to look but cannot help but look. I cannot believe he had the nerve to do that in a public place!! EEEEWWWWW!
Don't cry until someone leaves skid marks on your couch after a 'visit'!

Geezus. I even had wet wipes available. No excuse!

The couch is no more, FWIW. Gross.
So I bought one from a provider. Hah!!

I now have a couch that was stolen, along with all the other furniture I bought from this very eloquent yet habitually late provider, that is a few fruits short of a loop.

I'd rather see a guy shaving his cock in the gym sink.
ewwwwwwwwww now they gotta go replace that sink! lol
Some people just don't use their head.!
Guys actually shave their cock n balls???

Damn. My shit is so long I could braid "WEST SIDE" in it.
Maybe he thought that was the best way to get rid of the crabs...?
That's just gross.....
I am in the Men's VIP locker room at the gym today and see this fat bald guy shaving his junk at the fucking sink! Judging from the size of his gut, I suspect he has not made direct eye contact with it in years; but really man, other people use that sink! Do it at home, or at least in the shower there.
Come On! Originally Posted by IMAPACKIN
So would you have been less perturbed if he had been more attractive to you?

You just seemed a bit sensitive about this situation and so I felt a little bit of teasing was in order. Perhaps in a "VIP locker room" (What in the hell does that mean?) there are different protocols for getting rid of body hair?

Ewwww that is a nasty visual that I did not need. Sorry you witnessed first hand