Discussion: is all the Smalltalk/longtalk really necessary? or is it just me? provider input welcome

So.. beer in hand reading reviews ive noticed most you guys take part in conversations after the covers full..

Some may hate a provider to greet you and undress after the hi how are ya's with roses attached but I fuckin love it..

To be honest idont care why she is providing nd hate when they ask my occupation etc...

Am I the 0nly one?

I like a provider to do her job with illusion of passion but that doesnt include us exchanging life stories/experiences..

Alot of reviews I see after the pop and time is left a guy chat it up with the provider untill time

I found that some girls are very talkative after the pop nd i just wanna leave as I know the ONLY reason she is even talking to me is because I paid cash...

Maybe its cause im fresh out of long-term relationship idk

I know my place nd realize im looked at as a trick

To you providers if u have a charming funny guy in your presence will you go overtime if your free and you just like the convo?

Curiousity engineered this thread..

Any feedback appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Some of us genuinely enjoy having some sort of "relationship" with our clients. Because we like to be treated like humans and not just a piece of meat.

The money you pay for your time with a lady, should be spent on what you like...just as the gentleman who enjoys getting to know his lady friend.

We all are in this for something and luckily if we play our cards right, we will be able to get what we want.
I agree with Reese. I totally enjoy the convo and cuddling. I love getting to know my man. Most of my visitors are of the same mind set. But I absolutely know that not everyone feels the same, so I let the gentleman set the tone. It's easy to pick up on someone's body language and go with the flow. No one likes cookie cutter service, so of course each experience is tailored to the client's wishes.

And I disagree with the OP that the only reason the provider wants to talk to him AFTER they're finished is "because I paid cash " If you're done and she didn't want to talk to you, she'd point you to the shower, get up and put her robe on and start straighting up.
I personally like the convo. Like Resse said I like some sort of provider/client type of relationship. Plus it helps me feel more comfortable with someone by getting to know each other, without getting to deep into someones personal life of course.
Dont sell yourself short man. For the most part, we're all tricks, but sometimes you'll be surprised.
I agree with Reese. I totally enjoy the convo and cuddling. I love getting to know my man. Most of my visitors are of the same mind set. But I absolutely know that not everyone feels the same, so I let the gentleman set the tone. It's easy to pick up on someone's body language and go with the flow. No one likes cookie cutter service, so of course each experience is tailored to the client's wishes.

And I disagree with the OP that the only reason the provider wants to talk to him AFTER they're finished is "because I paid cash " If you're done and she didn't want to talk to you, she'd point you to the shower, get up and put her robe on and start straighting up. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Yeh I see your pov...

This may be the reason y my fav gals are the ones that see my nice but no convo style nd just do what I say position wise..

I jus hatee when I get the chatter box chick who seems to not get the hint

And no I dont look at any provider as a piece of meat but a woman.. but a woman I can pay for a no strings romp..

As for those who take my smiley quiet approach as a excuse for lackluster services I do look at as a piece of vagmeat. As u know y im present I shouldnt have to loosen up/break the ice with any provider.. im 28 nd thats the big upside vs a real relationship. .. no bs adult romp get what u want ill do the same

Only I leave with hard earned wages decreased nd I leave you with more then you had

So in these situations were you cuddle nd chat afterwards does how old or fat or race depend if you do that? Do u have to have any sort of physical attraction to do that or thats no issue
I find your post depressing. Do you really find it that difficult to share a few honest words with another human being, and in a setting of fun and games?

Socrates said the unexamined life was not worth living. I find your post depressing.
I find your post depressing. Do you really find it that difficult to share a few honest words with another human being, and in a setting of fun and games?

Socrates said the unexamined life was not worth living. I find your post depressing. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Not difficult at all as I dont mind convo in real life.. I just dont care to convo when paying for play.. not depressed at all as I have no reason to be... I just could care less...how did my post come off depressing?.. just curious..
I'm not really into iop; I don't need the illusion. What I am into is afterglow and pillow talk can be an enjoyable part of it. That's often where you connect best.
Although I see the OP idea of what they were implying. I think what is escaping is what we all are in this for, and thats the Illusion Of Pleasure. True, some like the OP may be just in it for the wham bam thank you ma'am of it. Others enjoy the art of smooth talk, buttery conversation, even dirty talk to enhance the moment. It's the game we all play. Just as some providers may come off as ice cold an just lay there like a log, and some Johns do the rabbit. Its the IOP that a lot of folks are in this to begin. Some can provide, while others are in need. =/
Gotta have the communication, it just makes for a better time. In my experiences anyways
Not difficult at all as I dont mind convo in real life.. I just dont care to convo when paying for play.. not depressed at all as I have no reason to be... I just could care less...how did my post come off depressing?.. just curious.. Originally Posted by earnthismoney

This area, right around >>>
...i just wanna leave as I know the ONLY reason she is even talking to me is because I paid cash...

Maybe its cause im fresh out of long-term relationship idk

I know my place nd realize im looked at as a trick...
Originally Posted by earnthismoney
<<<< here LOL

It's your time, though, and if you just want to get in and get out, then that should be fine as long as you are not a jerk about it. On the other hand, a low volume girl might decide that she doesn't want that type of client, least of all worry about "going the extra mile" to make sure you have a good time. Some of them really do make an effort.

If a chick is hot, I might maneuver around a bad or boring attitude...at least once.

I like chatting before, or after, or in between pops, though, and nothing too personal need be shared. The obvious benefit is having a hell of a lot better time because you're "on the same page" or have ....dare I say..."bonded" in some way
Also, in my experience at least, the cuddling and pillow talk can be very "stimulating". My hands aren't idle as I talk and snuggle; they roam ALL over, especially to my favorite parts. Very often this leads to round 2.
But I guess the OP is strictly a hit it and quit it one shot guy. So I imagine he goes for the 15 min and 30 min appointments. And age has nothing to do with it. I have young guys that enjoy convo and older men that don't.
But as a GFE provider, I do enjoy the longer, sensual sessions. With wine, cuddling, convo, and round 2 or 3.
But it's all about what my man wants, and I certainly will provide quickie, non GFE appointments when requested.
OP
Some of us men actually like and enjoy women.
Not just the feel of the inside of a pussy.
Sounds like for you sex is just expensive jacking off. That's OK for you.
Not for me or for many others.
My worn out expression is that I enjoy the whole woman, not just the woman's hole.
If I don't enjoy her, I won't be back.

Torito
This area, right around >>><<<< here LOL

It's your time, though, and if you just want to get in and get out, then that should be fine as long as you are not a jerk about it. On the other hand, a low volume girl might decide that she doesn't want that type of client, least of all worry about "going the extra mile" to make sure you have a good time. Some of them really do make an effort.

If a chick is hot, I might maneuver around a bad or boring attitude...at least once.

I like chatting before, or after, or in between pops, though, and nothing too personal need be shared. The obvious benefit is having a hell of a lot better time because you're "on the same page" or have ....dare I say..."bonded" in some way Originally Posted by Y0yoY0
Understood.. after reading u kind folks feedback I think it may be some perks being a bit more involved in the downtime of my encounters..good points yoyo..

I see how I could be a bit jaded *(with indies)from no iop chicks I had to promise I was respectful no bs younger aa...being tht most hear my age nd race nd run for the hills.. hate to give yall thefamilyguy/sitcom happy ending 2minutes before the credits roll but im gonna try this whole convo approach in hopes of better results at a higher percentage. .