Spring forward

Friendly reminder....Don't forget to set your clocks foward, don't wanna be late for your appointments
I wish they keep the time the same way always ....
Who.....DOESN'T have an automatic clock of some sort these days (phone, atomic, iWatch, etc). Should be changing automatically...unless you have a sundial or something.
Eccie's time stamp is on standard time. Lol
I forgot about Spring Forward! I had a 7:30 am scheduled appointment this morning with a Visiting Provider and I was very much looking forward to it. Had to make it early because she had other commitments at 9 am. Went to bed relatively early, set my alarm for 6am, woke up this morning at 6 all raring to go... Except it was actually 7am. Totally dumbassed! Due to her 9 am commitment, I wouldn't be able to be there in time to have a full session, so that was that! Haven't been able to replace my planned adventure of the day. It won't happen again!
I HATE THE DAMN TIME CHANGE!!!!! UGH
At least it will be light after dinner a little longer the winter hours suck
I HATE THE DAMN TIME CHANGE!!!!! UGH Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Yeah, I just hate when the sun is still up at 9pm. Seriously.

A lot people across the country are writing their state representatives to end Daylight Savings.

Under your RW email, do a search on ending DST and vote to have it end. If enough states vote against, the rest will have no choice but to follow suit. I mean, it'll get to a point where you'll have states with mix-matched times according to location, and it'll just look silly.

The whole thing, as brilliant as Ben Franklin was, is outdated. If you want an extra hour, get your ass up early. It'll be warm out anyway, so no excuse about being cold or whatever.
Nothing better to bitch about? Take a nap and it will be all right.
Nothing better to bitch about? Take a nap and it will be all right. Originally Posted by pyramider
Says the guy bitching about...other people bitching.

Hate Daylight Savings Time. Another Stupid idea from the government.
I scheduled a session at 2:30 this morning. When I got there, she said I was an hour late.