Encounter: Second time visiting “Emily” with the big tits.

User ID: Unknown. She isn’t on ECCIE.
Date: 2/6/2022
Name: “Emily.” She also goes by another name too, but I can’t post it here.
Phone: Doesn’t want me to list it on here. PM me and I’ll see if she lets me give the number to you.
Email Address: Unknown.
URL / Website: Seeking.
They have an asinine rule about hourly chicks, but are A-OK with sugar baby stuff. Go figure. So I’m not going to link to her account or use her SA name here.
City: Houma
State: Louisiana
Address: Incall. Apartment complex on the Westside of Houma.
Activities: Kissing, hugging, talking, BBJ, aborted doggy, missionary.
Hair Length and Color: Mid length brunette. Was a blonde the first time I saw her about a month ago.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Very much a white chick.
Physical Description: Big tits and nips. Not ginormously humongous tits, but they are still big uns.
A bigger girl, but I wouldn’t say a BBW. Pretty eyes and face. A few tattoos including one on her lower back.

A very enthusiastic lay. Absolutely fantastic BBJ. She can go either passionate and sensual, or wild and kinky, and gets into it great either way.
Could use a Gillette or three though.
Recommendation: Yes
Damn Al…..great review as alway.
I like a little beard on the clam
I like a little beard on the clam Originally Posted by Greatwhite
This sounds like ZZ Top meets the clam.
Nice bout time we have something around here worth a fuck lol
Al is one of the few and I mean few hobbyists who’s reviews I trust. He is always honest. He is one of us old school guys who knew how this site use to be. Thanks for the honest review again Al.
Lol Dude 😂, your account is less than 6 months old.

Al is one of the few and I mean few hobbyists who’s reviews I trust. He is always honest. He is one of us old school guys who knew how this site use to be. Thanks for the honest review again Al. Originally Posted by Viking2020
Lol Dude 😂, your account is less than 6 months old. Originally Posted by turbo-dog
Hey, now! I’ll take the praise when I can get it.
Lol Dude 😂, your account is less than 6 months old. Originally Posted by turbo-dog
Turbo you are right. My account is only 6 months old. I left the hobby for several years back when Texas changed their laws the first time, it is even crazier now. It is almost illegal to date in Texas now after yet a new law. So I stopped the hobby completely for that and so many other reasons. Now my travels bring me back to Louisiana occasionally so putting my toe back in.

Hell, ECCIE even shut done when I got out and reopen to this new no ad format.
But still better than OH2 if you want to do research on a provider
Al. You gotta pm me with her number. She sounds fun.
Good stuff, shoe salesman
Kinda funny on the topic but you must keep an accurate black book.thx.
Nice! She sounds fun. Send me info if you can!