Any Brackets on the board?

Anyone doing a bracket. It's that time.
  • Satin
  • 03-17-2014, 01:57 PM
Warren Buffett is giving away $1 billion for anyone who can do a perfect bracket. Is that even possible? Good luck to those who try......
A billion? Definitely gotta try lol
Straight up odds of a perfect bracket are 1 in 9,223,372,036,854,775,808. That's 9.2 quintillion! That's with every game weighing the same.. A 50/50 outcome regardless of seating or rank but we know that's not the case. Knowing that a #1 seed has never lost in the first round and that the Champ is usually a Top 4 seeded team, the odds look a lot better at 1 in 128 billion. To put it in perspective, Powerball odds are 1 in 125 million. An estimated 25 million brackets are filled out online every year. With those numbers, it could take 5,000 years before we see a perfect bracket. Still, there IS a chance.. And it's for a billion dollars ... So yeah, I already filled out my bracket. I got Florida vs Duke in the Finals with the Gators taking it all. Unfortunately, it's not enough to just pick the winner for this contest. Good luck!
That shit cray! Lmao damn stats
There has never been a perfect bracket in the history of time. No lose situation for our boy, Buffett.

I think Florida will win, they seem to have the easiest road to the final four.
They wouldn't be given that much away if they actually thought someone could do it. but, I am sure the free advertisement is worth much more to them. Gotta dig down into the fine print to see what is expected of you if you did actually win. You know it won't be one or two press conferences and you walk away with the check. You gonna be tied to them in a bigger way than winning the lottery...........ijs
  • Satin
  • 03-19-2014, 07:42 AM
Alex seems to be one of the closest ever documented to do it. He's a 17 year old autistic kid from Chicago. So close.....but so far away.....
With the way these upsets are happening I'd say Buffet is a smart man...there's no way anyone gets a perfect bracket

My shit is toast and it's only the first round

Check out Mercer's Kevin Canevari...Breakin' it DOWN!!!!
96% of the people on ESPN had their brackets busted after the first game when Dayton beat Ohio State, heh...
I was part of that 96%
I made 3 brackets, had Dayton over them in one of them

Had Duke in the sweet sixteen in that one though, but still have my final four alive...
every one is now busted there is not a perfect one left
Some dumbass from ESPN had one loss, and it was Michigan State losing to Delaware LOL
  • ackvt
  • 03-22-2014, 08:58 AM
Some dumbass from ESPN had one loss, and it was Michigan State losing to Delaware LOL Originally Posted by TheDon
Upsets need to be selected. That said with MSU's history in the NCAA tournament that was a stupid one to guess. I had Dayton over OSU, but had OK going to the final 4. And I didn't have Mercer... but should have as I hate Duke and always want them to lose. I'm 26 for 32 so far, I'm pretty happy with that. It won't make me a Billionaire...