I love it how these men....LIE. I never wanted to see you MasqueTX. Lmao and I have the texts to prove it...

• Starz
  • 01-05-2018, 02:34 AM
So MasqueTX I am calling you out on your bullshit. I didn’t want to even see you first off. You got butt hurt because you didn’t like the how much two hours would be.... and then you disrespect me and throw a fit and write a fake review even though I have proof I didn’t want to see you in the first place. Boo fuckin who.
Starz, I really don't see how this post benefits you. You confirmed an appointment with someone you didn't want to see in the first place? How does that improve your credibility as a provider?

You still have not read my review carefully. The issue that I raised was your disrespect for the other providers, and your apparent disrespect for your clients. The latter has been borne out by several other posts on your review this morning, and your multiple derogatory texts and PM's to me today have only further confirmed my original opinion of you.

But thanks for bringing this out into the light of day. I'll let those who know us both form their own impressions.

Have a nice day.