waiting for moderation

I posted three days ago and I never had to wait to have a review approved. Is it something I've done?
You might take your question to the forum for moderator questions, surprisingly enough titled: Questions for the Staff — San Antonio

Or you could PM one of the local mods whose names appear at the top of the forums page.

But they'll just tell you:

1) They're unpaid volunteers;
2) They have a REAL LIFE, don't you know;
3) They'll get to it when they get to it — mods have a LOT to do.
I believe JY has a point.
They will get to it.

I posted my last review and it is pending moderation as well.

Maybe the mods are on Spring Break as well?

Don't sweat it, they'll get to it.

SF
Don't worry they will get to it, I once had a review approved within 5 min of posting it and once it took about 3-4 days. They will get to it
thanks guys. I'll chill.
I find if you put your request on the back of a Benji or book a session for the Mod, it usually appears before you post the review
  • ttmax
  • 03-20-2016, 01:40 PM
All you do is wait for it! Don't take it personal, it will come! Remember it's only a hobby , not a job per say!!
  • Mokoa
  • 03-20-2016, 04:20 PM
Not a review.

Moved to the proper forum.

The review in question has been taken care of.
I find if you put your request on the back of a Benji or book a session for the Mod, it usually appears before you post the review Originally Posted by Precious_b
That always speeds up the process
That always speeds up the process Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I thought you found religion or something and left...welcome back!!
I find if you put your request on the back of a Benji or book a session for the Mod, it usually appears before you post the review Originally Posted by Precious_b
Checks made out to the Moderator Emeritus "Cash" do a lot to speed up the process also.
All three SA mods and Chica Chaser, now that's a response.