Help lol

I'm back mother fuckers! Lol xoxo hey so Darcy is over Darcy and pepper wants to be pepper. Can a mod fix this for me? I'll be visiting sat and although I'm not the same physically, I'm a fun and fantastic gal, as some of U remember. Hook me up or what? I want my old name back and links to reviews and I will be in town this weekend but was told I was downgraded due to inactivity. I'd like to post again for kicks and fun. Thanks! Xoxo Pepper Springfield 😘
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

WELCOME BACK!

Fucking A girl! I can't express how happy this post makes me.

Made my fucking day.
  • JMcB
  • 04-14-2016, 09:23 AM
What Simon said plus a hundred!! Welcome back sweetness I hope we get a chance to meet sometime soon!
  • Mokoa
  • 04-14-2016, 12:17 PM
Well Hell! That explains the hail storm.

Welcome back!

I will see to your request.
Well hello stranger!
Welcome!

Looking forward to our next meet & greet!
Omg! Second chances do happen. Welcome back. PM me when you get a chance.

Welcome back!

I will see to your request. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Too late. Already talked to the admin. It's been taken care of.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AMN!!!! You and ABQ back on the same mother of all motherflippin days. Makes me want to go pour a few shots of tequila. Cheers!
Pepper motherfuckin Springfield! The myth, the legend! ABQ bows head in RESPECT!!!!
Nice change from all the pimped agency girls that have flooded the San Antonio scene.

Welcome back!

I will see to your request. Originally Posted by Mokoa
That is too fucking funny! Hope everyone is alright though!
Nice to see some familiar names! It's been a while and I'm bored and I thought some of u guys could help me have some fun, so... Here I am! :P Let's see how it goes. :P
Welcome back pepp! Miss ya. AB - Poor a round but on Pepp ... He he he
Hey hey