Technical Problems with Provider Ads?

I think something is wrong with the Provider Ads for San Antonio. I cant go in to reply or comment on any threads and I noticed all of the posts say 0 replies or comments. When I do click on Reply, I get a message saying I don't have sufficient permissions, but I can comment and reply on the other sections within San Antonio.
Click your heels 3 times
I don't believe we are allowed to respond to the ads.
I don't believe we are allowed to respond to the ads. Originally Posted by BigGuy13
Ads are ads without comments from the peanut gallery.

You may be thinking of the Welcome Wagon area where new ladies not yet with Verified Provider status introduce themselves and may post an introduction ad. We can post comments there.

SF
Yes, that is the section I was talking about. The Welcome section. All of those had 0 replies and the reply box would not render on the page. When I clicked on Reply, it gave me that error.
Never mind. Refreshed the page and it is working now. Sorry for being like my 80 year old grandpa who can't work a computer.
Never mind. Refreshed the page and it is working now. Sorry for being like my 80 year old grandpa who can't work a computer. Originally Posted by bigdon71
Yeah, but can he work a hooker? I bet he can.