God People Suck......

This video was totally disturbing to me. As 3 security guards stood just a few feet away and numberous other people watched this 15 year old girl be severely assaulted and have her purse stolen. Are you kidding me? Do you see the size of the security guards who didn't do a god damn thing to try and stop this.

How about the fact they don't even ask her if she is ok after it?????

Wow....what is this world coming to?

HP

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/questions-...ory?id=9816458
  • GP
  • 02-19-2010, 01:56 PM
Yes, disturbing, but does not surprise me one bit.
The same thing gos on every day in Downtown Rochester at the Liberty pole. Right in front of a mobil police station.
I heard an explanation on why they did nothing and while I am also disturbed it is a comment about our society. It was reported the guards are positioned there to observe and report, not to involve themselves in these situations. A union agreement dictates what the responsibilities are and if they had stepped in they would have been in trouble. WTF Are you kidding me?
Screw the unions. What ever happened to being a good a decent human being?
most of the good people are gone or scared. in this case the guards need a good ass woooopin then the parents ! WTF is correct
Had they been kicking the guards ass and taking his wallet would he have simply just reported the situation?? No...he would have acted differently. How can you sit by and watch another human be beaten like that?