Sexual Olympics

It's time for the Sexual Olympics.

Which country will you represent. Sweden, Russia, France, Greece, Brazil, Jamaica, USA, Japan, or India?

Just kidding. I was watching a video where the host suggested that most couples only have sex in three positions:
  • Man on top.
  • Woman on top.
  • Doggystyle
That seems like a sad repertoire when sex can be so much more exciting.

What's has been the most amazing position that you have experience beyond the three basics and plain jane cunnilingus or simple joe fellatio?

Would you consider yourself a sexual olympian?
Hiked up against a wall her stradling (or impaled) on Donkey Dong.
You said beyond felatio? but does fellatio in a hotel elevator count? Or fellatio in a resturant?
You said beyond felatio? but doe fellatio in a hotel elevator count? Or fellatio in a resturant? Originally Posted by SP Hunter
The restaurant scene reminds me of the Devil's Advocate with Al Pacino. SP...people will not bring flowers to your grave...they will bring "bones" you old dawg!
That scene is great.

I will add that we were in a booth in a very nice steakhouse and she slipped under the table cloth to blow me.
  • fawn
  • 09-15-2009, 06:14 PM
Ok SP, I have to thank you for the good laugh your avatar just gave me....
you're such a trip.....lol
i worked hard for that.
  • OFF
  • 09-17-2009, 05:31 PM
There is a lady I see who has been UTR for several years. She is small, probably weighs 120 lbs. or less so (being somewhat of a weightlifter) it is not uncommon for me to simply pick her up and move her from surface to surface while we continue our entertainment.

Once while she was lying down and I was bending over her getting a BBBJ, I decided I wanted to begin daty but with the angle and our position on the furniture, I couldn't. So on the spur of the moment, I simply picked her up put her legs over my shoulders and began daty while she was still administering the bbbj upside down.

SHE LOVED IT.

I held her there for a minute or so without any problem, but I began to worry that she might get a headache from being upside down. So, I slowly laid her backdown all the while the BBBJ and daty continued. I asked her about it afterwards and she said it was such a turn-on that she hadn't even thought about a headache.

Let me tell you, my head was throbbing but it wasn't the big one!

LOL

OFF :-)