URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...e/968334291786
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Lake Ave/Denise
Activities: BBBJ, Mish, Aggressive K9, COT
Hair Length and Color: Long Dark Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Overall small thing, just kinda wonky body. Weathered looking with small tits. Very pale.
Recommendation: No
I get weird vybes from her other ad that she posted. Zombie-like.
Does she have teeth?
No teeth when I saw her years ago. She used to be an Allen Club regular so that's how long she's been around.

Allen club?
No teeth. She used to be an Allen Club regular years ago so that's how long she's been around. She has a tat on her pussy. Maybe that's why she has a bush now. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
if true she lie on age a lot LOL

looks a bit familiar but not sure, And I would have no idea why I always took a pass. Its better I remember the ones I did not pass on LOL
you remember if free agent or pimped ????
Allen club? Originally Posted by 12InchClock
hooker bars are a DEAD thing now
AC was the last of a few left

Joey's once upon a time
Roosters on Lyell as will as the Rocking Horse LOL now a church. Also most motel bars. Other can't remember names of

Joey's n Roosters, kids took over and wanted nothing ta do with having bar fly's. Roosters Kids have changed the name of
Sadie mmmm she go by that then at AC ????

if So was better looking then. But had a pimp/bf pimping her.

Came in once without him. Talked to me and a buddy.sayin she dumped him. LOL So we flipped a coin to see who went 1st. I won. Smoking good time. Took her back for buddy Mr Next to be. As the 3 of us at bar, he runs in and grabs the money from her. She smiles and ask buddy " ahhh you still want me" buddy was pissed and said nope. I never went again with her.
from another thread in coed

also some people have been saying she's been around a long time - she's not lying about her age, she's a year or two younger than me - I'm 27. . Originally Posted by valkyra
Sadie mmmm she go by that then at AC ????

if So was better looking then. But had a pimp/bf pimping her.

Came in once without him. Talked to me and a buddy.sayin she dumped him. LOL So we flipped a coin to see who went 1st. I won. Smoking good time. Took her back for buddy Mr Next to be. As the 3 of us at bar, he runs in and grabs the money from her. She smiles and ask buddy " ahhh you still want me" buddy was pissed and said nope. I never went again with her. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
ok not Sadie for sure, and so not sure who she is. I must have passed or she was pimped, or I was cocked blocked. Was a lot of cock blocking near the end of AC