PRINCESS MICHELLE TO THE RESCUE....THEN NOT !

First Lady Michelle campaigns for her husband's policies and Iowa candidate "Bruce Bailey",,,,errr, Bruce Braley......

And she also thanks him for his service in the US Marine Corp - except he never served. But Mr. Bailey's opponent, candidate Joni Ernst served our country.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ng_810931.html
But keep in mind, she could have told that bunch of morons that he was a hero of The Normandy Invasion, and I doubt they wouldknow the difference.
Yep, I think the best thing for her to do is go on a humanitarian assistance trip to Liberia.
Yep, I think the best thing for her to do is go on a humanitarian assistance trip to Liberia. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Nice. Sensitive AND not in the least bit mean spirited.

Congrats, pup.
Nice. Sensitive AND not in the least bit mean spirited.

Congrats, pup. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck off, faggot!
Lovely. You suck your mama's dick with that mouth?
Mean spirited is Wendy Davis and her wheelchair ads against Bruce Abbott. Now that's mean spirited. Of course the creator of that ad is that same guy who created "Mitt Romney gave my wife cancer" ad. I guess that's just how liberal democrats roll.
and her wheelchair ads against Bruce Abbott. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Who is "Bruce Abbott" and why is he in a "wheelchair?"
Yep, grabbed the wrong name from the clipboard (but you knew that didn't you)...Greg Abbott and Wendy Davis is still a mean spirited lying twat. Boy, when Texas produces something vile, it produces Wendy and Big Tampon.
Lovely. You suck your mama's dick with that mouth? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck off and die, faggot.
Yep, grabbed the wrong name from the clipboard (but you knew that didn't you)...Greg Abbott and Wendy Davis is still a mean spirited lying twat. Boy, when Texas produces something vile, it produces Wendy and Big Tampon. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Need to change her name to Windy.
Fuck off and die, faggot. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I guess that answers my question.

Do you do it because you were forced to blow him/her *Staff Edit - JCM or is it because you like the taste?
I guess that answers my question.

Do you do it because you were forced to blow him/her as a [edited and we will see if you are sanctioned], or is it because you like the taste? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Prohibited topic, gross violation of board rules

From Chica Chaser, first post in this forum

"Now that these discussions are being moved here, lets lay out the very simple ground rules.

These discussions will be very lightly moderated.

You all know the big forbidden topics such as children, underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance, those will not be tolerated.

Beyond that, you are on your own."
Oops.. My bad. Sorry all. I didn't mean to violate the rules.

I don't know who does.

mea culpa.