IS THE STOCK MARKET A BIG PONZI SCHEME?

what do you think?

About President Bush 2 plan to save Social security and Medicare!

The 2008 Market Crash?
Well since I don't know what a Pondsy scheme is, I can't say whether the stock market is one or not.

I do know that it does not fit the definition of a Ponzi Scheme though.
I will be 68 in Feb. Although I have no intensions of "retiring", I think I might go ahead and start drawing my Social Security.

I started paying in when I was 14. I think I will get about $2500 a month, maybe a little more, if I do start drawing at 68. And then give 35% of it right back to the Government.

I'm also in Medicare. Plan B. because of my income, I pay about $295 a month. Since Medicare is my primary carrier, I let them and my regular health insurance carrier hash out who pays what.

I only invest in very conservative stocks. Over the past 10 years, I doubt I have made much more than 3-4 %. But I haven't lost anything.

My view of most of the Market is you will do just as well in Vegas.
The OP probably read something from "Mother Jones" but failed to look up "Ponzi".
The OP probably read something from "Mother Jones" but failed to look up "Ponzi". Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You have enough trouble thinking for yourself, JDIdiot. Who could possibly know what Marshall (for lack of a better catch-all moniker) was thinking or reading.

Maybe you should enable spell check on your computer.

Friendly advice from those who question your claim to be an educator every time you post something.
Actually the Federal Reserve is a Ponzi scheme.

Jim