Why we post multiple threads on almost the same topic.

Some of us take what we write seriously and the topics are serious.

Then someone comes along and adds some stupid shit to cover up the original post. So we start again with a new thread because the topic is important and we will not give up to turd blossoms.
Because you don't fully understand the point you're trying to make and therefore you parrot. You're trying to make some sense of what you think you know. It's just like crazy people walking the streets talking to themselves and repeating the same crazy thoughts over and over.

In short it seems you have scrambled eggs between your ears. ;-)
Because you don't fully understand the point you're trying to make and therefore you parrot. You're trying to make some sense of what you think you know. It's just like crazy people walking the streets talking to themselves and repeating the same crazy thoughts over and over.

In short it seems you have scrambled eggs between your ears. ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
What do you have against "scrambled eggs?" Other than that, I think you were "spot on."
What do you have against "scrambled eggs?" Other than that, I think you were "spot on." Originally Posted by bigtex

Lol - I guess I could have went with fried eggs over hard and over cooked. :-)

Some of us take what we write seriously and the topics are serious.

Then someone comes along and adds some stupid shit to cover up the original post. So we start again with a new thread because the topic is important and we will not give up to turd blossoms. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Because you like to spam the board?
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2014, 08:03 AM

Some of us take what we write seriously

. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Seriously there is half your problem!

Seriously there is half your problem!

Originally Posted by WTF
+100000
Then someone comes along and adds some stupid shit to cover up the original post. So we start again with a new thread because the topic is important and we will not give up to turd blossoms. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If someone responds with what you believe to be "stupid shit," then why don't you refute it with a reasoned argument, or simply call it out for what you believe it to be, and then make your next point? That's what most people do.

But instead, you have a habit of getting frustrated when the discussion isn't going well for you (which it usually doesn't), punting, and starting a new thread on the same topic within 24 hours.

And I believe that most participants in this forum have noticed that you seem to have a rather difficult time discerning what is "stupid shit," and what isn't.

There's no need to get frustrated and start a new thread if you can counter your critics in a reasonably cogent, articulate fashion, is there?
Just like fly paper, now if we only had a way to nuke you while you're all here.

Calling in a fire mission, danger close
Well, you sure are the clever one!

But you would appear to be far cleverer if you learned how to express yourself in a reasonably clear and coherent fashion. That way, you could credibly and effectively counter any "stupid shit" that someone might post. Then there would be no need for you to get frustrated and abandon a thread you created in favor of hauling off and immediately starting a new one on the same topic.

See what a simple concept that is?
Just like fly paper, now if we only had a way to nuke you while you're all here.

Calling in a fire mission, danger close Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Looks like turd fly, and his whole family.
Is this ANOTHER Benghazi thread?
If someone responds with what you believe to be "stupid shit," then why don't you refute it with a reasoned argument, or simply call it out for what you believe it to be, and then make your next point? That's what most people do.

But instead, you have a habit of getting frustrated when the discussion isn't going well for you (which it usually doesn't), punting, and starting a new thread on the same topic within 24 hours.

And I believe that most participants in this forum have noticed that you seem to have a rather difficult time discerning what is "stupid shit," and what isn't.

There's no need to get frustrated and start a new thread if you can counter your critics in a reasonably cogent, articulate fashion, is there? Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Winner. Here's ^^^^^^^^^^ your answer admiral. As with pretty much all your posts, this one didn't go the way you envisioned, eh?