Info on potential SW's

There look to be a handful of SW's off NW highway near Bucks. If you've cruised the area you'll know what I'm talking about.

Drove by today and saw 4 girls, and a few actually looked very attractive. Their 'management' always seems to be close by, and seems close to a 1:1 ratio.

Anyone have any intel on this place?
Stop by, check it out, and report back
It is confirmed. Just very heavy management presence.
Where is Bucks on nwhwy and what time of day?
Where is Bucks on nwhwy and what time of day? Originally Posted by Frankie 18
Northwest Highway and Newkirk, behind the Delux Inn.
I see 2-5 sw gals every night 9pm to 11pm on dennis rd.. when weather is not cold. its really josey on the northside of 635 but if u exit josey and go south it takes you by apts on the right nd after u pass those keep your eye tuned for gals walking slowly or standing...speed limits 30 so its easy to stroll through.. one bbw white chick I see every day... nd in the summer there is plenty short shorts nd miniskirts wandering around with cheeks exposed..

. ive strolled through and even witnessed one aasw using the dart street sighe pole as a stripper pole ehen I pulled in view for a quick self freetug.. call me a perv whatever... but the area is so well known for sw police sometimes hold presence. .. at these times they all leave nd are picked up by their mngmnt but as soon as the coast clears they return..

From after the apts on the right to the intersection that dennis ends...the cornerstore on the left when dennis ends is also known for having sw who stay put storefront w/mngmnt close as ive witnessed store clerks in the establishment give sw heads up...

Terrible area to live in but if you like the thrill of economy backseat action this hoestroll will do everytime especially days when weather is 70& up
I see 2-5 sw gals every night 9pm to 11pm on dennis rd.. when weather is not cold. its really josey on the northside of 635 but if u exit josey and go south it takes you by apts on the right nd after u pass those keep your eye tuned for gals walking slowly or standing...speed limits 30 so its easy to stroll through.. one bbw white chick I see every day... nd in the summer there is plenty short shorts nd miniskirts wandering around with cheeks exposed..

. ive strolled through and even witnessed one aasw using the dart street sighe pole as a stripper pole ehen I pulled in view for a quick self freetug.. call me a perv whatever... but the area is so well known for sw police sometimes hold presence. .. at these times they all leave nd are picked up by their mngmnt but as soon as the coast clears they return..

From after the apts on the right to the intersection that dennis ends...the cornerstore on the left when dennis ends is also known for having sw who stay put storefront w/mngmnt close as ive witnessed store clerks in the establishment give sw heads up...

Terrible area to live in but if you like the thrill of economy backseat action this hoestroll will do everytime especially days when weather is 70& up Originally Posted by earnthismoney

this is good intel... the area is usually pretty active until 5-6am and then it flips over to Mexican guys needing work. occasionally you can find a SW during the daytime hours but definitely nighttime is better here. I would avoid the black SWs in this immediate area as they view themselves as more high dollar than the Hispanic ladies who work the area. also be aware of TS ladies in this region occasionally as well. I have encountered more than a couple in my travels