Any info on this cute 18yo waif

Anyone tried this little BP girl out? or have any info: http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...it-18/40132472
she quoted me $500 so I'm out. but she seem like she would be a great little fuck.
*IF* that is the person in the ad, I'd be looking for LE.
Screams underage.

Otherwise, knock your socks off.
I know for sure the hoe at the door is not the hoe in the pick.
Chris Hanson would like you to have a seat
Not real!
I know for sure the hoe at the door is not the hoe in the pick. Originally Posted by catbanger
Catbanger you been trolling the local skating rings?
Catbanger you been trolling the local skating rings? Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Sounds like the local daycare
Can't hate the guy for lovin pussy
Catbanger you been trolling the local skating rings? Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
No! This hoe is all over the Internet, some kind of model.
sure its not justin bieber in drag?
*IF* that is the person in the ad, I'd be looking for LE.
Screams underage. Originally Posted by Precious_b
I'll admit I had some reservations. Her first ad was to her house. what 18yo has a house? - it's either her folk's (risk of getting shot), her pimp's (risk of getting shot) or a sting. But if the object is to lure in some johns, a quote of $500 certainly reduces that. She doesn't look underage in some of her pictures. Just love those petite waifs. oh well, still looking for that legit piece. peace!
No! This hoe is all over the Internet, some kind of model. Originally Posted by catbanger
Yeah saw that after I posted. Even if she was total legit and of age I don't think I could do her. I would feel creepy.