It seems like the board is slowly dying.. Where is EVERYONE?!?

I've noticed a decline in not only the discussions being discussed here are boring or complaint filled rants.. Where's the fun filled anicdotes that eccie was once known for? I only come here now to post an ad or check reviews. I'm not sure what else there is to do anymore. It's a shame. Eccie used to be so entertaining,
Sincerely a bored and wondering provider,
Keri
Well here’s my two cents. I have met many wonderful members and providers in my four years here. However, every time I log on I’ve noticed that I have felt a little anxiety. Mostly, it’s because like you, Keri, it isn’t very much fun and I kind of want to get in and out as soon as possible. It’s great advertising, but I was hoping when I joined it would have been more of a supportive vibe with accurate updates on LE, interesting and engaging comments and anecdotes and a place where I’d feel welcome. It’s never worked out that way for me.
I don’t want to slam gentlemen or talk trash about another provider. All I know is when I log into P411 or another site I don’t feel so anxious.
Yes it is a boring place these days. At least in the New Orleans forums.
Get in and get out kind of Sort of just like Jilly Claire says...

M.M.
I agree the board is dead. We used to have lots of folks starting interesting conversations. Now it just drama or the same lame threads getting bumped. Throw out some topics. Maybe folks will start engaging again.
Too much drama!
Just my 2cents. No refunds.
I 100% agree with the entire statement. Well said!

Well here’s my two cents. I have met many wonderful members and providers in my four years here. However, every time I log on I’ve noticed that I have felt a little anxiety. Mostly, it’s because like you, Keri, it isn’t very much fun and I kind of want to get in and out as soon as possible. It’s great advertising, but I was hoping when I joined it would have been more of a supportive vibe with accurate updates on LE, interesting and engaging comments and anecdotes and a place where I’d feel welcome. It’s never worked out that way for me.
I don’t want to slam gentlemen or talk trash about another provider. All I know is when I log into P411 or another site I don’t feel so anxious. Originally Posted by jillyclaire
When I first joined back in 2013 eccie was the place to be and be seen now it seems like it's post an ad, an alert or 2, etc and then get TF off it. Too bad the other board similar to this one isn't any better. Ok, enough with that rant. Any interesting stories to share? And I mean the good, bads, and the OMFGWTF type of stories.. Lol

I agree the board is dead. We used to have lots of folks starting interesting conversations. Now it just drama or the same lame threads getting bumped. Throw out some topics. Maybe folks will start engaging again. Originally Posted by OldGent
I agree with all of you. I understand things change and people come and go. I will say this though. At one time, providers would use the board as a screening tool to screen clients. I also understand that people screen differently but if someone is an active user with tons of reviews, I don't feel I should have to provide 300 references and all my personal info to get an appointment. I know that that is an exaduration of what happens but that's what it feels like on my end. I stopped doing reviews because it seems a waste of time and many girls ask for no reviews so it makes the site obsolete. Just my opinion. I know some of the established ladies such as the ones posted so far do not do that from personal experience.
Also, the emergence of the sd/sb lifestyle has impacted the hobby tremendously. I have tried it but really didn't like the games involved in the process. I'll take a great pro that I can depend on over a diamond in the rough any day of the week.
Also, the emergence of the sd/sb lifestyle has impacted the hobby tremendously. I have tried it but really didn't like the games involved in the process. I'll take a great pro that I can depend on over a diamond in the rough any day of the week. Originally Posted by stockn2468
A little of all of this. I'm not here nearly as much because of the new laws. Some drama started right afte eccie came back online and I was done with it. I use it now for research and some brief commenting
I'm glad someone said it, I feel better now knowing I'm not the only one who feels this way, y'all are spot on it's boring round these parts!
Laws add Rules have muffled voices.
Coughlin

Lol..
Xxoo annies
I miss Al Bundy!!
I miss Al Bundy!! Originally Posted by river985

Me too.... He was a character!!

M.M.