Part of the board missing

What happened to the weekday and weekend advertisement sections for BR, NOLA, Lafayette, LC, and I think Houma was the last one?
All Weekly updates and Weekend updates with provider ads have been removed in all cities. The ISO threads have been removed as well.

The new state law in Texas happend, so they deleted ISO Sections, Provider Ad's, As well As Provider Showcase's
I wish that those Texas politicians would fight prostitution as vigorously as mass shootings. With prayers instead of new laws !!!!

Thanks for the info. That sucks because it's what I would use to find out who was available for me to see when the time was good for me.

Are there any alternatives to get around this new thing? Also, why did Eccie remove it from any state's boards except Texas?
I wish that those Texas politicians would fight prostitution as vigorously as mass shootings. With prayers instead of new laws !!!!

Originally Posted by myren1900
Amen to that!
I AGREE!

Originally Posted by myren1900
LIFE, LIBERTY & THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. I AM SO TIRED OF THE LARGEST GROUP OF OUR CLIENT BASE(&lawmakers) LYING IN PUBLIC ABOUT WHAT THEY DO WITH US IN PRIVATE.
I suggest we give it a little time to play out. Remember when the site went down in response to the new FOSTA laws? ECCIE took a (probably wise) careful approach to see how things would shake out. I'd bet money that they are going to do the same thing now. Give everything a little time to see how it plays out and then possibly turn back on some/all of the currently lost functionality.

I'm seeing a lot of knee jerk reactions to something that has a lot of unknowns.
AND AGREED!
I suggest we give it a little time to play out. Remember when the site went down in response to the new FOSTA laws? ECCIE took a (probably wise) careful approach to see how things would shake out. I'd bet money that they are going to do the same thing now. Give everything a little time to see how it plays out and then possibly turn back on some/all of the currently lost functionality.

I'm seeing a lot of knee jerk reactions to something that has a lot of unknowns. Originally Posted by causewaycommuter

I agree!! Just sit back and see how all this plays out....

M.M.

We have always been governed by hypocrites.
this sucks how do we know when a provider is in town.......
Im thinking of doing the raffle again. It was fun and it kept me in touch with everyone. New girls exc..
Yes. I shall do that this week. Xxoo annie
Cool Annie, been awhile since you did one of those.