Sit Back and Relax

Sometimes problems have a way of solving themselves when you take a break from them....enjoy

Asian Girl Kissing Glass
Pretty erotic Lorelei
I never wanted to be a plain of glass before, but.......
Nice Vid but ... why glass?? You're very pretty btw
Nice Vid but ... why glass?? You're very pretty btw Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I think its to give the illusion that she is kissing you ...you know the Asians are all about fast tracking virtual & realistic sex .......
robot companions anyone?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1SADcP5g1o

I think its to give the illusion that she is kissing you ...you know the Asians are all about fast tracking virtual & realistic sex .......
robot companions anyone?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1SADcP5g1o

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I tried to fuck a robot once but I ran out of quarters.
I tried to fuck a robot once but I ran out of quarters. Originally Posted by burkalini
The new models have a "SLOT" to stick in a credit card! Guess what else goes in there? LOL
I tried to fuck a robot once but I ran out of quarters. Originally Posted by burkalini
LOL must have been some sex machine!
I can almost picture one of these in front of every Walmart! LOL
I can almost picture one of these in front of every Walmart! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
LOL I don't know about that but I kind of like the pony rides
Aww thanks for the compliments....Glad you enjoyed!
LOL I don't know about that but I kind of like the pony rides Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I heard that about you! LOL I see your avatar picture is in your show case! Purrrrrrr... Nice! The chains are a nice accent! Do we get a set of bolt cutters at the start of the session? LOL
Sounds like my "Horse outside of the Kmart" story.
Robots.

The

future

of

SEX?

Setty