Cougar spots in DFW 2023

Where can I find cougars that openly wanna fuck? Plano? Frisco?
Chick Fil A and Target seems to have the hottest cougars. They all want to fuck but question is do they want to fuck you. Well not all, some are married and faithful, but a lot of them. Easier to flirt in grocery store than chick fil a so try target first. Note unisex charging rooms as well. Just sayin where some horny ones might be enticed with a “accidental’ glance viewing or something of that nature. H&M has the same setup just sayin but not cougars really. Walking fine line of flirting agressively and not coming off creepy is delicate balance and has a lot to do with all cool the woman actually is. Make it obvious but not stalkish. Just an idea if you bored give it a go. It’s def not a sure thing. North Dallas anywhere prob is about the same I’d guess. Of course I’m not speaking from experience. This is just what I heard.
I use the addage of what the fisherman says, “if I keep throwing my line in the
water I going to Finally catch one. Think the grocery stores are the best places
To hunt, u can always find something to talk to them about!! Just keep ur line
baited & keep on casting!
The upscale resataunts/bars in afluent areas like Highland Park, Turtle Creek, etc are great. Was meeting a date for lunch and got hit on twice just waiting at the bar. Got to dress the part though. Look like you belong and magic occurs