URL / Website: -
City: Round Rock
State: Texas
Address: Sam Bass Rd.
Activities: FBSM, HJ, DATY, DATO, GFE
Hair Length and Color: Black medium length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: A little over 5 feet, very pretty and thin, smooth hands and skin, perfect b sized breasts.
Recommendation: Yes
They gonna love you - LOL
What do you mean by gfe??
There is a rear entrance...
What do you mean by gfe?? Originally Posted by Mandana
GFE has so many different meanings for so many people. I know YMMV is always in play. Been there quite a few times, and would bet that nothing much above L1 is available. Now the level of intimacy and overall performance of these girls is off the chart, but L2/L3/GFE (true meaning) not available - at least to me.

There is a rear entrance... Originally Posted by chiobi
Yup!
GFE (Girl Friend Experience) –usually, a session with a more reciprocal sexual pleasure, where chatting, kissing, and oral sex is allowed

GFE - Girlfriend Experience. A frequently used, but utterly nebulous term. It refers to a session that is more like lovemaking with a girlfriend than a commercial service, whatever that means! It generally implies more about the tone & tenor of the session than about specific services provided, but many believe GFE should include the possibility of DFK, DATY, UTF and a broad array of FS positions.

And probably 100 other variations.

The OP is the only one who knows what kind of experience he had. If he feels he had a GFE - good on him.

As accommodating as they are, I doubt it was a full on GFE at H-Foot.
@ Mandana, My interpretation of GFE is acting like a girlfriend; sensual touching, super friendly/sweet, cuddly with french kissing.

@Kimchi My apologies if I was incorrect and it means Full service. All of this is super new to me.

Also @chiobi, yes if you want to be technical the building has a back door but I see no handles or bell its just like a delivery door so I guess you could bang on it and expect entrance but Im sure they want you to use the front entrance.
Pretty new to this as well.
But there is a door ringer at the back door for next time if preferred