Alternative Media

I see so many threads on here where we argue the virtues of the Democrats or Republicans on this or that issue. It is obvious that in many instances our opinions are formed by the national media. Am I the only one who regularly listens to the podcasts of Alex Jones, or Alan Watt ?

LS
What's a podcast? Just kidding. I actually would love to hear alternative voices. The problem is wading through all the idiots and uninformed and nutjobs to find the all-too-rare reasonable person who knows what they are talking about. Maybe I will give those two a listen LittleSpike.

I do see your point. Republicans, and to only a slightly lesser degree the Democrats have been extraordinarily effective over the years at framing the debate on any given issue. And by and large the compliant national media lets both sides get away with it. Thus we end up with a shorthand version of a summary of the Cliffs notes of a debate, where every issue boils down to a couple of sentences of talking points.
AJ is a refreshing change to the MSM. You can listen to his show 24/7 on infowars.com just click the "listen now" button on the upper right hand corner of the page.