damn! what a great day it was

today was one of those perfect days to be outside. now its gettin dark and the great day is gone and im bored as shit. whats going on tonight? no pool or anything? hell , ill drive to austin
  • Mokoa
  • 01-30-2011, 06:12 PM
Enjoy it while you can. By Tuesday we will be back to freezing our asses off again.
just got a super deal on an SL500, went to test drive around the lake, thinking I'll get to try it before the shitty weather moves in... I'm in heaven
Enjoy it while you can. By Tuesday we will be back to freezing our asses off again. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Oh say it aint so..
yep, within the next couple of days, the bottom is gonna drop out.. Teens to low thirties the next few nights... starting tomorrow.. With that said, it was supposed to be here this past weekend,, but got stalled.. cover plants, leave faucets (outside) dripping. Be SURE YOU HAVE ANTIFREEZE in your car..
this is nothing like they have had in the northeast. Va had the quickest and heaviest snow in ages. It was cold and brought traffic to a stand still.
[quote=knotty man;981029]today was one of those perfect days to be outside.

What a day to be outside! Texas weather is such a tease!

Pulled my motorcycle out, rode all through the north lake travis area, the road from cypress creek park through volente and ending up out on 1431, turned around and rode it again!

Got home an hour before dark, fired up the grill, 16oz t-bone steaks, baked potato, bottle of wine, had dinner on the back deck with the dogs...( they skipped the wine..)

what a day to be outside....
scissors,

those broken ribs healed fast.
Looked at the bike all morning, looking, wishing....

Taped up extra tight, extra ace bandage on top, I could not deny the ride..

And believe me, I am paying for it today!
scissors, I think you're talking "Lime Creek Road"? the best twisty road in this area.. love it!!! One of the local car clubs used to (with permission) block off that road to do time trials, until the locals complained... back in the mid 70's - early 80's.
Lime Creek Road it is; what a beautiful ride, would recommend it to anyone, cant wait for warmer weather and the rest of the bandages to come off!
Was hanging out with friends Saturday night and didnt get to bed until 4am Sunday morning. Didnt wake up until 3pm Sunday. What a wasted day. I didnt even get to start the bike and it would of been great to get out and ride.

O'well, maybe next week. You can never tell with Texas weather.