"Do You Take Debit?" Good or Bad?

Just scheduled my first overnight with a guy that checked out but he asked if I took debit. Just so happens I have a Square card reader but never used it.

My question is, would you deal with debit or credit cards?
I know some ladies do, but as a hobbyist, it's not an option one would probably ever want to take advantage of unless they're doing this somewhere where prostitution is legal.
MaryBeth,

Never. After he leaves your place, he can call his credit card company or bank and dispute the charge and Square will ask you to provide proof of the charge, receipt, his signature, etc.

When I accepted credit cards for my massage thing, I would make a copy of their credit card on my scanner, front and back, also have them sign a credit card authorization form, and a copy of their driver's license. No one ever charged back on me when I did that. But til I did that, I had 2 charge backs on massage. Not cool to work for free.

If you want a copy of the credit card authorization form, feel free to pm me. I'll send it to ya.

Otherwise, it can take up to 3 business days for the money to hit your bank account from Square, so keep that in mind.

Cash is just easier, no paper trail, you get it immediately, and no charge backs.

Holler if ya need help.
No, no help needed, Annie. I got this
Just scheduled my first overnight with a guy........he asked if I took debit.............I have a Square card reader but never used it. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
No, no help needed, Annie. I got this Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Wow seems like you were totally oblivious all a few minutes ago......now your an expert not havin used it before......

Seems like good advice she gave......why be so all knowing if you didn't know......maybe I'm lost was anyone wondering the same thing I was here.
Duplicate post
I agree with Annie.
There's a totally different side to accepting credit cards than what's visible. You've got your reader set up in your real name, or don't have a business established, you're still screwed. Even then, I only take credit cards from gents that I know and trust. That's why when people talk about Paypal, and other alternatives, I've had the same one for 9 years.

I'm glad you've finally got to use your Square, darling.

+1 Gimme that...
I know how the Square works, I just asked did any other providers take cards. PayPal has a reader, some other reader you can get from BestBuy...

I'm no stupid, just curious. My bad for even asking
I know CCs are poison to the hooker world. Just wondering if I'm alone. I can see that I probably am. Thanks for the responses though.
No its good to ask questions continue that.

Valerie "wakeup's fuck slut" may have good info about these reader. I think she said she uses them and gave good info about them. Ask her, or better yet have her post here if its helpful for everyone.

I would look for her posts on it.....but I'm too lazy rite now......just had some seafood and I got the "itis".............
We don't doubt that you're not smart, but even the Bible tells you to seek wise counsel. Neither myself, nor the other ladies that choose to respond to you mean you any harm.

Yeah, CC's are poison, if you carry yourself a certain way.
Thank you, Tiffani and gimme! You are so right.